• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH whos goin

Having a range of 1000 miles per fillup helps a lot

Dammit boy, you guys get all the gas hookups. I bet your motel room is free to. :flipoff1:

Good luck Matt, You'll do good.

Finally about to roll through Ft Worth. East Texas was ****ed. We were in 4wd for 5 hours going 5mph. Should be clear all the way now to Boone Rd.

blacksheep10 said:
We cut across ks on 54 and dropped into I40 at tucumcari NM via the texas panhandle. Just now about to brave the 7000ft that is flagstaff az and then on to hammertown.

That pass can get nasty. Matt Hodges drug me up it in a blizzard, I was in the travel trailer drinking. Errbody had motion sickness by Kingman. :puke:

is Woodley racing this year or is he maybe riding co-dawg with Dr. Nazir?

any rumors about how pre-running is going guys?

here's the results from todays LCQ

Brian Shirley #18 11:01
Jason Blanton #966 11:37
Matt Peterson #212 11:38
Mike Klensin #143 13:12
Jason Spegal #69 14:40
Ritchie Carter #4474 14:50
Keith Northrup #1028 16:38
Buchberger#911 16:38
Alex Hardaway #421 16:47
Rob Lynch #4463 17:18
Tim Emick #4443 18:32
Brian Tilton #4416 18:35
Joe Bunker #864 20:41
Andy Gladen #541 20:55
Tim Diekman #4343 21:06
Jeremy Hammer #97 21:33
Louie Keener #4496 21:52
Mike Dora #4409 21:58
Jim Brown #104 24:30
Joel Withers #4447 28:50

Only half ran yesterday and only 20 finished and I think only 20 transfer to the main so that means all that run today have to finish behind Joel for him to make it into the main race

Only half ran yesterday and only 20 finished and I think only 20 transfer to the main so that means all that run today have to finish behind Joel for him to make it into the main race
That sucks. Over half the guys are under 20 min, it doesn't look good.

kid rok said:
That sucks. Over half the guys are under 20 min, it doesn't look good.

Joel still made it out there with a new rig, made it through the course. He just had a big bad run of bad luck, I mean how did he get stuck on the sandhill??? That kinda badluck. I'm proud of him, and was happy and glad to root for him.

InDaShop said:
Joel still made it out there with a new rig, made it through the course. He just had a big bad run of bad luck, I mean how did he get stuck on the sandhill??? That kinda badluck. I'm proud of him, and was happy and glad to root for him.

I was in and out of meetings all day and trying to watch the broadcast as much as possible. I missed his by two runs. Pat told me they winched but I didn't know about their issues with the sand hill.

Thats the biggest thing you have to overcome when racing. No matter how much prep, money, time or how big the crew you have, something as small as a freaking pebble throwing a belt and your out.
Ah.... ****it two tears in a bucket, plenty more races this year.

Just checked pirate and they will start live race coverage at 7am PST. I watched live video from yesterdays LCQ and it was awesome. I highly recommend watching the race online at Pirate tomorrow. You can also listen in to the race radios.

Will be checking on Matt O and Jab all day.

ridered3 said:
Just checked pirate and they will start live race coverage at 7am PST. I watched live video from yesterdays LCQ and it was awesome. I highly recommend watching the race online at Pirate tomorrow. You can also listen in to the race radios.

Will be checking on Matt O and Jab all day.
I will also be posting updates as I get them..I will be rolling in to the lakebed tonight.... :woot:

I am sure that there is nothing like getting to watch this race live. Until I can take a week off to enjoy it fully, guess ill be stuck watching on the computer.