• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Life goals

Had intentions of paying my house off tomorrow. Figured it would be $2-300 more than the last payment in the book. Bout crap my pants when they said an extra $1700. So I guess set my goals back another month to pay it off. Thankful for the wifes good job to allow me to work for peanuts(if or when I work) and be with the kids.

Kick up the 401k contributions save up and get the wife the vehicle she wants in the color she wants with my thoughts of reliability. Give more than a tithe to the local church and be able to give more to what we deem good charities.

Mines changed quite a bit.....

Like others when I was a kid I wanted to play in the major leagues. Now I want to buys some land and have church youth groups and other youth out. Make it into a camp. Kids need to get off the phones and internet. Learn about each other, life, and most importantly Jesus Christ.

P said:
Retire at 60, move back South drink Twisted Barley beer and spend my days in the woods and at the beach

What got you to where you is? I mean why did you move out west to Brokeback Mountain? What's keeping you from coming back? (Family, job, women, all of the above) Just wondering who P really is?

-stop working for someone else by age 36(3 years)
-build business, get big, sell and retire
-spend the rest of my life spreading the gospel

Finish my nurse practitioner coursework so I can work less with my back than I do as an RN, which is less than I did as a medic...

Teach my boys to shoot and drive and maintain both

Pay off the house (and maybe sell and move from MI to UT)

money_pit_yj said:
What got you to where you is? I mean why did you move out west to Brokeback Mountain? What's keeping you from coming back? (Family, job, women, all of the above) Just wondering who P really is?
He was born and raised here, went into the military and was stationed in Texas and met his ex-wife there. She was from Alabama. After being married here in Kansas for a while they move down to her place of origin. He was there for five or six or 10 years and then when the divorce happened he move back to his hometown

blacksheep10 said:
He was born and raised here, went into the military and was stationed in Texas and met his ex-wife there. She was from Alabama. After being married here in Kansas for a while they move down to her place of origin. He was there for five or six or 10 years and then when the divorce happened he move back to his hometown

I always wondered how Kansas got folded in to Hardline History...thanks thumb.gif

I met with a financial planner yesterday, he's gonna put a 4 year plan together for me so I can quit my day job by 35, it all sounded good, but I can't help but think of the movie wolf of Wall Street skully

I've got into learning about financials and stacking my IRAs lately.

Probably going to "lose" most of it if the market dips back again, but I'll just keep buying.

I want to be able to be mostly retired by 55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
How much do you farm now?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I am partners with my dad and brother. We raise, top hogs, cattle, and some row crops.

Trying to put all the income from the farm back into it right now, so we can continue to grow it.