• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

Spal fans are the best, but be careful with the straight blades- they like to break off if crap gets in there and impedes movement..ie dont go in mud

Monday is the only day I will be home during the day and even then I gotta make a run to the dump-----buys busy.....

****-shot. Sorry dale been so busy with fair crap I didn't see this---but ya I am home today......

After 3 hours I have a number...

****-shot. Sorry dale been so busy with fair crap I didn't see this---but ya I am home today......

After 3 hours I have a number...

You want to send that to me? Along with a good phone number?

I can head up there in a couple of hours. I have to be back here by about 3pm.

Some good outside pictures

gmb-321.jpg

gmb-322.jpg

gmb-323.jpg

gmb-324.jpg

gmb-325.jpg

gmb-326.jpg

Im thinkin....

Stage 2: paint

Stage 3: .....?

Stage 4: Wheel it!!

Stage 2
Remove all the wiring, guages, seats etc. Prep and paint.
There is some significant work to do on the windshield frame. It's an expensive replacement but the frame is toast where it mounts to the body and there are extra holes drilled in from previous stuff being bolted to it. It's hard to put $500 into a new one so I'll have to shop around.
I am 90% sure that I'm going to take out the detroit in the rear and run an ARB so that it's more road friendly. That means putting in an onboard air system.
A small rear winch needs to get put on.

Once it's pretty, back to Mikes to have the drivetrain put back in, do all the plumbing and wiring and drive it home. That's stage 3.

Stage 4 WHEEL IT.