• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looks like W.E.ROCK is back

I saw Washington state on the schedule a while back, but it didn't say exactly where it would be held.

On a side note, are they still going to build a rock course at the sprint boat track in Port Angeles?

Last edited:
shoot me now. i am getting married the weekend of W.E. Rock in chelan. on my honeymoon for the endurace race.

I can't wait for the snow to melt so we can play on the rocks again. Goldendale is a cool spot. :D

We drove to California for the Cal-Neva finals this year and had a blast!

Cal-Neva-2011-longiotti-sidekick.jpg

Cal-Neva-2011-matt-ron.jpg

U-tube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlrxWVeP2a4

shoot me now. i am getting married the weekend of W.E. Rock in chelan. on my honeymoon for the endurace race.

Well I'll tell ya what.... If I don't have another rig by then I'll do the honors and take yours :redneck: I will surely be there no matter what! :awesomework:

Everyone camps at the cottonwood rv park. Nice enough place and it is where all the good partying is. :redneck:

Yes, yes it is... lol. I still have pics from the last year I was down there... I seem to recall a lot of drunken shenanigans that got us in trouble with the campground owners lol.

Yes, yes it is... lol. I still have pics from the last year I was down there... I seem to recall a lot of drunken shenanigans that got us in trouble with the campground owners lol.

The stereo in the wifes truck is bigger and dumber than my old wheelers was so we should be in better shape than that year... :redneck: