• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

I'm in on a donation to help. My son and I really enjoy watching all the videos you post.
Thanks for all you do for the Sport.

Cole sorry to hear about you stuff getting stolen. I will keep my eyes and ears open around here. Glad I got to meet you guys. You all are a great group of people. I live in hot springs theres no way I would stay on that end of town. If you guys come back just drive a couple of miles down the bypass to hwy 7 stay at the comfort inn, comfort inn suites, stay bridge or one on that end of town.
Mike Mitchell

Cole do you have any amount numbers with or without insurance, if you will let us know this problem will be fixed. you know I have a extra $3300 ( just a small jab at those TN guys)

MSimpson said:
Cole do you have any amount numbers with or without insurance, if you will let us know this problem will be fixed. you know I have a extra $3300 ( just a small jab at those TN guys)

I appreciate it Mr. Simpson but I couldn't let you guys do that. I submitted my list to the Insurance company today and I guess once they get the Police report I will know more.

Thank You Guys for all of the Support.

That sucks Cole, If Insurance doesnt cover it, I will send you my Snap On Impact with a couple batteries.

Cole said:
I appreciate it Mr. Simpson but I couldn't let you guys do that. I submitted my list to the Insurance company today and I guess once they get the Police report I will know more.

Thank You Guys for all of the Support.

Fingers crossed!

Hate to hear that guys. Im an adjuster for Shelter Insurance in NE Arkansas. I can't imagine them not covering the items for Cole. They may have any issue on Ricky's stuff since he isn't the actual policy holder. We always read our policy VERY broadly as to cover as much as we can, most other companies go the other extreme though and try to deny everything. It's a good thing you got a police report, we wouldn't be able to do anything without one, and receipts for your items always help. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

Just a little Update. Talked with the Insurance company again yesterday and they are going to cover pretty much everything. There is depreciation loss on some of the items but once I buy them and send in the receipts they will reimburse me in full.
Thanks again for all the support guys.

Cole said:
Just a little Update. Talked with the Insurance company again yesterday and they are going to cover pretty much everything. There is depreciation loss on some of the items but once I buy them and send in the receipts they will reimburse me in full.

Did you tell 'em you had that Van Gogh painting in the bed for me?

Cole said:
GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!!

Glad to hear that everything is getting replaced :woot: :woot:. Still sucks that you either have to sleep in the truck or take the truck with you in a hotel room to keep some asshat from ripping you off :****:

Little Update.

So this morning I got a call from the Detective in Arkansas. He tells me they have found my Taurus Judge Pistol. So Im thinking awesome maybe i'll get it back. Well turns out the guy who had it got murdered so thats how they stumbled upon it. Since it was found that way more than likely I won't get it back which is ok because Insurance replaced my other one. Just thought it was interesting that they found it that way. The detective wasn't sure why the guy was killed said it could have been for dealing in stolen property but he wasn't sure.