• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miniature Jump Boxes

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Yep, need to know the stats and I may be sending you some doll hairs. Cheap, cheap and cheap.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Went and bought 2 of them today. One for myself and one for my son for Christmas. Opened mine up to charge it and there is still little specifications on it in the manual. I hope that is not a bad sign! I guess I'll give it a shot and if it doesn't work then I'm not out much.

I have an IStart and like most I was very skeptical . It's a tad bigger then my iPhone but I've jumped my diesel truck with it. These thing seriously work! I have the adapter chords and take it hunting with me to charge my phone alt . We use it constantly with buggies and aide by sides cuz it takes up almost no room to carry , I never use jumper cables anymore

Rockwells607 said:
I have an IStart and like most I was very skeptical . It's a tad bigger then my iPhone but I've jumped my diesel truck with it. These thing seriously work! I have the adapter chords and take it hunting with me to charge my phone alt . We use it constantly with buggies and aide by sides cuz it takes up almost no room to carry , I never use jumper cables anymore

Got a link to them or where did you buy the IStart?

Alright, it's a year later and I'm wanting to get one of these. Who still has theirs? Who's crapped out? Who would have bought a bigger one?

I like the concept and have had one over a year but never used it lol. I guess I forget its in my toolbox. Everything I have is diesel...Mule,tractors,excavators,Duramax trucks and skid steer but have my doubts if it would start these.

Marty said:
I like the concept and have had one over a year but never used it lol. I guess I forget its in my toolbox. Everything I have is diesel...Mule,tractors,excavators,Duramax trucks and skid steer but have my doubts if it would start these.

We cranked a Peterbuilt with a slightly bigger one. Turned it right over.

money_pit_yj said:
We cranked a Peterbuilt with a slightly bigger one. Turned it right over.

wow thats crazy, I will have to try that with mine.

Shipping is calculated after you type your information in and hit continue. I just used a customer that is in that same area and shipping was only $13.

onepieceatatime said:
2171199f35afffb57b1b65e8f7a6094f.jpg
This was in the Harbor Freight ad.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ours is much more powerful than that and only $20 more. Ours is 150 CCA more powerful.

Zjman said:
I seen a infomercial on these and guy jump started a whole line of vehicles without batteries in em and thought what a joke, maybe these are legit, any links to a decent unit ? I'd like to get one for both my kids cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones we have will jump off just about anything you need jumped! https://bustedknuckleoffroad.com/Jump-Starters_c346.htm

fabricator1 said:
I've been skeptical of these things. Will it start a v8 truck with a completely dead battery? I have some vehicles that sit for long periods and that would be handy

I personally have jumped and ran a V8 truck with no battery, only this jump box, and been able to drive it around. It will blow your mind.

https://bustedknuckleoffroad.com/Jump-Starters_c346.htm