• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miniature Jump Boxes

I dont even remember what the price was but i'd be up for one maybe two. Dad has used the **** out of his and the only thing it struggled with was a backhoe, but it got it.

I have 2 small jump boxes that wont start anything other than a honda civic. I assume these work better so Id be in for a group buy.

Alright guy's I can only get 20 of the large jumpers but as many of the smaller ones as I like. They are first come first serve.
PM me for the special Hardline Crawlers Deal as I cannot post it on public forum. Retail price is below for comparison.

FYI Retail on the small 12400mah unit is- $96 These will do any V8 vehicle, UTV, car etc.
FYI Retail on the larger 18600mah unit is- $160 This one will handle any diesel truck

Everyone one of us at the shop have been testing these for over a year with zero issues. I carry the small kit with me everywhere. It can charge an Iphone from dead to full atleast a dozen times. Works awesome for Live Feeds or when traveling!
These are NOT the junky Chinese Crap you see on Ebay/Amazon. These are built to last and come with a ton of accessories. I used the Big one to jump start my 500hp Cummins in the RV. It is a Beast! thumb.gif

rs=w:600,h:600