• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountainside

bc

Anyone riding the weekend of the 17th? We're thinking of heading up to MORP. Never been there. Anyone else planning on going?

I will have my junk out there, and there are a lot of locals that ride who never get on the net because the et does not work good out there.

rock yuppie said:
I will have my junk out there, and there are a lot of locals that ride who never get on the net because the et does not work good out there.
Sounds good. It looks like it may be only one rig. I'll call you via the park number before we head out.

i'm trying to make it out that weekend. have to see if i can get the rest of these buggies done

Use the ones in Gadsden coming from your neck of the woods. There is a Days Inn and a Hampton Inn that people have said was nice

We'll do. Plan on rolling in late Friday evening. Is there any way we could leave our rigs at the park and double back to the hotel or is it even a resonable distance to do that?

Not a problem. call me when you get close and I or one of the guys that lives close by will slide by and let y'all in the gate. (404) 925-5831