• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado....

P

If its free, its P
How long until you get the road rash ?

With your avatar and the late night riding, Im signing you up for my soon to be sore list.

:flipoff1:

Dont know about road rash, but when I was up there he was asking me about a rash he had on his junk.
I told him, I had no idea, Kelly was the expert there, I only messed around with "GOOD" girls. pepper.gif

P said:
How long until you get the road rash ?

With your avatar and the late night riding, Im signing you up for my soon to be sore list.

:flipoff1:

laughing1

yea hoping not... but **** happens huh

He's a stuntah in the making.

Ahh the good ol days of the internet.
forum_53df766f_icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

Bones said:
straight ballin

you get that pipe? I need to move my bandit extras...hate ebay

Hasn't arrived yet---and I haven't been riding much because I can't stand the cut-off exhaust. Bad decision!

You got any cool **** that'd work on my SV?

MUCHADO said:
You got any cool **** that'd work on my SV?
Nope, all bandito specific or I'd be pimpin your wallet first. :flipoff1:

You need a magnetic tank bag. Both my bikes have plastic tanks...it's does not stick to that very well. laughing1

Bones said:
Nope, all bandito specific or I'd be pimpin your wallet first. :flipoff1:

You need a magnetic tank bag. Both my bikes have plastic tanks...it's does not stick to that very well. laughing1

post link to what urs is like and how much skrilla u need foo

8 months old, 4000 miles and does not stick to plastic tanks, so I have no use for it. Rain cover and map pocket included

$75 shipped (60 to you) thumb.gif

334918790_JmuAV-L.jpg

334918948_W7dnz-L.jpg

334919069_9JqX9-L.jpg

P said:
I always loved having mag tank bags on all my bikes...
Yup, no more for me. Tossed the bag on the trumpet and it slide right off at the dealer....I knocked on it and "i'll be a monkey's uncle, that ****er is plastic." Doubt i even run a strap on one either.

hey Bones, how big is that bag? whats the material like? Will it eventually mess up the paint?? I could be interested in it if Rob is not.

Brian

I used my tank bag in the Turd on a long trip.... had it stuck to the roof and it worked great...

Dual purpose mag bag son get it !

I was just thinking I might be able to keep a rain suit in it for when I ride to work.......you know, this is Florida....it rains a lot this time a year.

1TONZR2 said:
I was just thinking I might be able to keep a rain suit in it for when I ride to work.......you know, this is Florida....it rains a lot this time a year.
I put my rain suit (top/bottom), cell, camera, billfold, registration and still have room for snacks or a bottle of water/pop/etc.

Probably 12"x8 and 4" tall, but expands to 6-7" I'd say...depending on how you rub it. ;)

It won't mess up the tank if you make sure the tank is clean and the bag is also free of grit.