• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado Productions is Dead Thread

InDaShop said:
Rob seriously, a dude drinking Boones is a flaming homoflamer. Stop now and turn in your man card.

The fact you are editting is awesome. Now, case of Monster and lock your self in a room.

come on now it's like orange soda... some bishhes left 2 bottles in my fridge---I am gonna drink it even if it is gay :flipoff1:

Gonna be a long process but I will put in at least an hour or 2 every night after work. I captured 3 hours of colorado footage last night---I have 3 more hours of CO trails plus 30 min of wedding + wheelin... It's a start

Man you need a bigger desk for all your fancy computer crap. No wonder you haven't worked on it before! JK, man glad you got back on it.

Rob, I want to learn to "capture tape" from my puter so I can do short YouTube's of the crap I have . What settings do you use on the camera ? Which output and cabling is required ? I think I have all that stuff, I know I have some really good softwar on this laptop my bro in law "borrowed" from college but I have no idea how to get started in all that stuff.

Is there a capture film on your PC for dummies book somewere ? laughing1

dont' know much, but what I do know is that I needed a vid card or capture card on my PC, then a software program like Pinnacle or other to capture and edit.
rob knows much more, but he's all mac on his vid'ing, as is another buddy of mine that does a lot (wedding and ****)

P said:
Rob, I want to learn to "capture tape" from my puter so I can do short YouTube's of the crap I have . What settings do you use on the camera ? Which output and cabling is required ? I think I have all that stuff, I know I have some really good softwar on this laptop my bro in law "borrowed" from college but I have no idea how to get started in all that stuff.

Is there a capture film on your PC for dummies book somewere ? laughing1

Need a firewire card for your PC... plug the firewire into yer camera and use it as a tape deck. Best thing I'd say is to go to best buy and pick out a video card(firewire) + software... Make sure your computer meets the requirements. Make sure the software is HDV capable (what your camera shoots in)... HDV suprisingly isn't much/if any larger space taken up on your computer because the codec(format) it uses is high resolution + high compression = small file size booyang

I really don't know much about non-mac based video stuff.. I've used Avid which is PC based but I wouldn't reccomend that. I'd get the simplest **** you can 'fford

Matt O. said:
Man you need a bigger desk for all your fancy computer crap. No wonder you haven't worked on it before! JK, man glad you got back on it.

Hey I just bought this desk---craigslist son laughing1 thumb.gif... **** all Rob's furnishings = craigslist. Damn I love that place.

I gots the firewire... I dont know if I have cable to my camera for it though. Ill have to sit down and tinker sounds like.

I still havent even watched my "Hardline footage " from Tellico and beyond 1.5yr ago laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
you got that day in P town with the 2 cars and the dodge pulling it? I have an 03 silverado that's cherry as **** we could go bet to fawk for some vids if need be. Or, I can get something else I suppose.

I have the tape but part if not all of it is fawked from my camera acting up.

I'm down for some more stupidity. Tell me when booyang

blacksheep10 said:
****. I about put my shoulder and elbow out doing an elbow drop and rib cage smasher on that windwhield :-\

I think some might be recoverable. I stopped playing it when it looked ****ed so I can take it to the video place and ask them...... part played fine then another was f-ed.

Remember how I kept saying I needed a $500 dollar servicing on my camera---welll tat's what's been happening ignoring it :-( I lost a good amount of street footage as well

blacksheep10 said:
how much to recover HI8 stuff at the vid shop you are talking about? I have a couple rolls on a tape, cam went under water, miles grabs it, turns it on and the camera eats itself and the tape laughing1 all I could do is laugh, he didn't know better.

I'll call the shop rite now see what's up

Speaking of taping, how about that back wall. Needs some taping as well, sheetrock that is. Video first, digs later. Chic's dig work in progress,? pepper.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Speaking of taping, how about that back wall. Needs some taping as well, sheetrock that is. Video first, digs later. Chic's dig work in progress,? pepper.gif

Actually that's wood paneling we painted, the seam gets trim over it... Where the bottom meets the floor and looks like crap baseboards go over that as well---wish it was sheetrock :-[

Need Dan to make you a wrap for that wall. Maybe something like this.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I hear ya on the camera tune up... dood mine looks like its F'N brand new, if you havent noticed Im fully stoked to have it back and have it cleaned and back to "new" I love me some BestBuy extended warranty ! WOOT WOOT ! loller.gif