• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado....

That bag is nice! Give Bryan 1st dibs though---I don't have the extra scratch this week and have to play catch up with my CC before I let myself spend more $$ :'( :dunno:

MUCHADO said:
That bag is nice! Give Bryan 1st dibs though---I don't have the extra scratch this week and have to play catch up with my CC before I let myself spend more $$ :'( :dunno:
I have a trade in the works for a waterproof strap on style.

1TONZR2 said:
lemme know what happens. I think that would work out well for me.

If he trades it, they are to be had online for pretty reasonable too. Man raincoat F that, I guess I'm a ***** I try not to ride in rain. My bike kicks a buncha **** up my back laughing1

....Especially in a 4:00 Jacksonville downpour. I can't imagine driving JTB back home in that **** on a bike. Fawk that.

1TONZR2 said:
lemme know what happens. I think that would work out well for me.
You can get one new if you shop around for that price.

I ride in rain all the time and carry my rain gear almost everywhere. FYI, off topic once again. I need to get me some Frog Togs rain gear. Just want to see it first hand before I order them.

on topic bones 2X last night rode whooolies past OP cops thumb.gif laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 OOPS

Well only 1 time was me, next time was friend I was ridin with.

MUCHADO said:
on topic bones 2X last night rode whooolies past OP cops thumb.gif laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 OOPS

Well only 1 time was me, next time was friend I was ridin with.
::) I don't wanna read the thread when you have road rash down your back and your new 08 bike is in my garage cuz I bought it from your ins. company to use for a track bike now. Take it easy son!

Bones said:
::) I don't wanna read the thread when you have road rash down your back and your new 08 bike is in my garage cuz I bought it from your ins. company to use for a track bike now. Take it easy son!

Thread coming soon.

Bones said:

I was wearin my jacket.. so that'd be the rash. :flipoff1:

I don't wanna fall either.... dont wanna wreck my bike.

I can't justify it other than whoolies are fun. I'm as careful as I can for being a dumbass... dont do it in traffic/areas with intersections, driveways... I heir to caution but I'm still young, dum and fulla cum

FYI mainly Lenexa/Olathe industrial areas is where we hit if we wanna **** around... no vehicles on the road

Vehicles or not, just don't want you trashin yer person or yer nice new bike. It's ain't a crawler and damage is spendy...s'all ima sayin here.

Off my soapbox and will prolly go out and wheelie the Duke tonight. :flipoff1: actually I prefer laying it into corners...I hate blowing fork seals is why I never got into wheelies.

Bones said:
Vehicles or not, just don't want you trashin yer person or yer nice new bike. It's ain't a crawler and damage is spendy...s'all ima sayin here.

Off my soapbox and will prolly go out and wheelie the Duke tonight. :flipoff1: actually I prefer laying it into corners...I hate blowing fork seals is why I never got into wheelies.

I know damage is spendy my brother already ****ed up my bike and I'm waiting on him to save up $ ::)

I used to ride the same "industrial" areas when we lived in Olathe... it is fun as hell, just be careful and stay geared up. You wont stop cause we are flippin you ****. Im just as guilty and actually jealous i dont have a bike to play on.

I stunt the fitty several times a week in my cul-de-sac.... I got road rash on my lil toe wearin flip flops and I went off the back LOL.. hard to run in flops, that **** hurt hell too laughing1

There's 2 lil guys in the hood that have lil dirty bikes, we made some jumps this weekend, and they groom them so when I got back to play for a few they are all smoothed out and stuff . One has a fitty and the other rides a XR100. Its pretty funny cause I get a kick outta riding with them and they always address me as "sir" and are respectful and all that. Good kids I enjoy it. thumb.gif

Bones, I will do some searchin around for those. I plan on gettin a sissy bar for the wifey, so a pack that I can mount on the tank or on the seat behind me would be good.....would rather have a removable sissy bar though...damn things are $$$

ROB, best watch your ass out there!

Get a pack that mounts to the back of the sissy bar fir when you are 2up??

Magnetic bags are hard to beat, just be sure to keep both sides clean

I think Im gonna stunt out the fitty... put pegs on the back axle for pop-a-wheelie-donuts and get the rear brake handle bar mount kit.

May even fab a twelve bar on that bitch someday...

Flatten out my bill and stun it like yo daddy laughing1 :afro:

The fitty is about the only thing cheap enough to ride all the time ! and i have blast on it everytime I start it up