• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado....

P said:
I think Im gonna stunt out the fitty... put pegs on the back axle for pop-a-wheelie-donuts and get the rear brake handle bar mount kit.

May even fab a twelve bar on that bitch someday...

Flatten out my bill and stun it like yo daddy laughing1 :afro:

The fitty is about the only thing cheap enough to ride all the time ! and i have blast on it everytime I start it up

You need me to FedEx you a 5950?!

laughing1

I need to get another 50 so I don't **** up my 08 street bike molaugh

id cry if I didnt have a fitty...

We need another Fitty N Beer day. wontwork , racejeep, cheapj7.... were you at bishes ???!!!!

P said:
id cry if I didnt have a fitty...

We need another Fitty N Beer day. wontwork , racejeep, cheapj7.... were you at bishes ???!!!!

yea selling the fiddys was the worst idea ever but I needed the $$ I was in a bind...

I think about it occasionally ... i could sell it and get Stauns or this or that... and its like a minute...and then ... Nah **** that, the fiddy is way to much fun. laughing1

P said:
I think about it occasionally ... i could sell it and get Stauns or this or that... and its like a minute...and then ... Nah **** that, the fiddy is way to much fun. laughing1

a fiddy is instant gratification...

....havin a bad day? grab the fiddy and you'll be happy pepper.gif thumb.gif

I seriously ride mine at least 4 times a week... no ****. laughing1 i ride it more now that Im in a neighborhood than i did at the old place. HB wants to ride bikes, OK , fitty... although she did tell me last time before she went outta town iwth my mom I had to ride a "real bicycle not the fitty "

and yes, she calls it a fitty too molaugh