• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Essentially Offroad Buggy Build

Retribution

Hello Eveyone

My original goal was to buy an Essentially Offroad 321 chassis and build my own buggy but, I decided to let Jimmy and his guys build it up after I realized I didn't have a clue. I figured if I still want to build one later it would be a good idea to get familiar with a quality buggy first. So, I loaded up the truck with all of the parts I've collected and drove to EOR. While there took a few photos of my chassis. I wished I had an unlimited budget but, that's not the case for me so, this is going to be somewhat of a budget build.

Here what I've got so far;
Ford 460 Big Block
C6 Transmission
NP205 Transfer case
Dana 60's Front & Rear with 4.10 Gears

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jimmy sent me some photos of the progress he's making on my buggy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn good looking tire man. I'm running the same ones on mine. Mine are 44. 19.5. 15. I'm excited to see how they do. If u make it to the trails before I do. Be sure to put some pics up. I want to see how they do

Pit bulls are a badass tire I love mine! Good looking rig man!

They are roll bend here as part of our Magnum chassis, but we did lower the door a little lower for Chris it makes it easier to move in and out of.

-Jimmy

Drove down to Lawrimore trailers in Falkville, AL and picked up my new 102 inch wide trailer and proceeded to Essentially Offroad to Picked up my new buggy then drove it back home to PA, 2148 miles in two days, ouch.

Attachments

• trailer_004.jpg
    trailer_004.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler.jpg
    Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler 2.jpg
    Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler 2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler 3.jpg
    Lawrimore Trailer with Rock Crawler 3.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 115
Near Bradford PA about two hours west of you. I know where Corning is, I use to go to the Glen every year when I was younger.

ya? thats tomorrow, this town is jammed with people right now, we took our buggies to race fever the other nite with a few of the nascars on the shut down st.

Retribution said:
Drove down to Lawrimore trailers in Falkville, AL and picked up my new 102 inch wide trailer

I hope Bobby treated you right on that trailer? I have bought a few from him and sent him business, he's got a good product at a good price. :dblthumb:

Jimmy Penner is great to deal with! He runs a class operation and 'Ol Joe ain't half bad himself. I am currently building 2 of these 321's and absolutely love them. Your rig looks great man. Keep posting the pics as you get them. :****: