• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my toyota build

almost not done

i started with jeep cherokees long arm all that good stuff good rigs but the F-N unibody sucks ass so i needed somthing with a frame and decided to go with a toyota witch was my original plan before my buddie talked me in to the cheap jeep so here is what i have done so far. Me and a couple of buddies that i had met this last year bill and simon were getting down to the point with this thing before bill left to south carolina.:awesomework:

Last edited:
here are some more pics of progress and more of my money in bills pocket.Bill got started on my dual cases wile me and simon were prepping the truck for bill to weld my rock sliders on. these other pics are of when i got it back to my barn and pulled the cab off cleaned and painted the frame and sliders.

Last edited:
haha, looks good Frankie. I hate that we didnt have any material to plate and gusset the frame for the sliders tho. Oh well, I will fix that when I return on vacation at some point. Keep working on it and get that thang together so you can change your screen name!!! :redneck:

yea i know my dads buddy put some guusets on for me i did a little work for him but you should get off vacation early:redneck:so we can beet the **** out of our rigs:awesomework:he used 3/8 steel plate just got to smoothen them out.

Last edited:
next thing to do is bob and dove tail the box pull axles install new gears and longfields also doors and other lil stuff like my on board air spare tire mount brackets for high lift ect. oh and i picked up a new goodie today i had to have it dont know why but yea

Last edited:
i got more done today but forgot to take pics of progress but took picks of me messin around with the truck well i was seeing were i needed to cut for tire clearence.

Last edited:
so i got my front axle completely rebuilt took me awile but got er done. welded on bracket for ifs box,axle gusset,exhaust all in good time. i just have a few little things to finish but nothing major.Hopefully ill make it this weekend for memorial.also got my drivelines in i forgot to take a pic of the bracket done my bad get it later.:cheer:

Last edited:

Latest posts