• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New CRAWL is Out

So I e-mailed them. And they didn't have my name down. Said that about the time I subscribed Tim the douche bag had already had things locked up. So I sent 25.00 to their new pay-pal account for a year subscription. I don't feel bad as I think this is a great magazine. I also gave a big bump for Ricky B.

caglezxj said:
So I e-mailed them. And they didn't have my name down. Said that about the time I subscribed Tim the douche bag had already had things locked up. So I sent 25.00 to their new pay-pal account for a year subscription. I don't feel bad as I think this is a great magazine. I also gave a big bump for Ricky B.

Thanks man. I emailed John(the new main dude) a week back and haven't heard anything. :dunno:

Speeding said:
Thanks man. I emailed John(the new main dude) a week back and haven't heard anything. :dunno:

Ricky, should we fill his mailbox with RickyB's the man, fan club mail. :dunno:

Who can I contact about mine. I payed for 2 years worth and only got one issue I would like to see if they are going to pick mine back up

Speeding said:
I'dunno if that will help or hurt coming from some of you guys. LOL

Fawk em, they need to know about you man. Mass email going out in the morning. Everybody on this board or others that know about Ricky's talents should send this guy a Ricky B reference. Post em up boys, blog the bastad. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Fawk em, they need to know about you man. Mass email going out in the morning. Everybody on this board or others that know about Ricky's talents should send this guy a Ricky B reference. Post em up boys, blog the bastad. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Well I heard back from him last week wanting my contact info, so we'll see!

Speeding said:
Well I heard back from him last week wanting my contact info, so we'll see!

Send him some Hooter's girls with naked wings. That should seal the deal. SEX SELLS flashemifyougotem Just here to help, your welcome. thumb.gif