• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen's Twisted Custom Stash Wagon

Re: Midget, are you jacked up?

i will have to agree with ricky...i love the wheels too....and that rig is probably in my top 3 of all times...if i ever do another buggy, it will be just like skinny's old one...i love the p/u style crawlers...

nice looking paint nolen....now go fawk it up....

i just duct taped a cup to my chin to catch the drool. drool

I'm not a blue fan, but dang that silvery blue that is the main color looks great. Cant wait to see non-cellphone pics, I bet it really pops on a clear blue sky.

BOOOYAAA Nolen!!!!

More pics I didn't have time to post yesterday

[attachment deleted by admin]

You cant hide sexy... drool

Nice rig Nolen.... Colors are a lil soft for my personal taste, but there is no denying its sharp as hell and looks fantastic !! thumb.gif Again , nice as **** rig bro !

Zero issues today. Did Hal John, Fullsize and Kong. Dinged my skins a little, but was priceless.

Fast. Stable. Smooth.

I love it. Would not change a thing.

Pics later.

DAMN GREAT LOOKING RIG NOLEN....IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT....TWISTED BUILDS SOME BAD ASS STUFF. GET SOME MORE PICS OF THAT BITCH UP...PROPS MAN

P said:
You cant hide sexy... drool

Nice rig Nolen.... Colors are a lil soft for my personal taste, but there is no denying its sharp as hell and looks fantastic !! thumb.gif Again , nice as **** rig bro !

Yeah, but some asshole took the last beat-to-**** black and gold caddy already :flipoff1:

Mo better?

Bedtime.....1000 miles to go. Sioux City.

Morning....yawn.

Off to the truck,...last post was a trail called Ubolt. Insane. Kinda like Middle Slim's Slope. Old mining road. We were the second group up it since reopened. The first pics and these are mostly Hal John, which is a lot like Green Momba, but 4x longer.

Took a hit on the new skins pepper.gif

Ouch :afro:

wow, just wow, that thing looks good. Glad to see it sans skins on a few of those trails.
As for the dent, sign it "Delivery Day", you know its only the first dent that hurts right???? LOL

So you have a name for it yet? "Bling Bus"?

Also, I love seeing comp rigs out trail riding. Errea's buggy is killer, and a winner, and there it is on the trail putting in work. Love it!

drool drool drool, I like it, I like it alout.

SA-WEEEEEEEET pics , that thing looks great in the trails !! Looks like alot of fun man, and those trails look sick drool

It is the 'Stash Wagon' molaugh

We kept calling it a station wagon all weekend so I shortened it........

I have a ton of pics to post. BTW, who the fuc would live in Iowa?

you name it 'Stash Wagon' and you are opening yourself up.

1. Though everyone riding wearing 'staches would be awesome...I will start mailing you faux staches
2. Everyone thinks you are the drug dealer and keeps hitting you up for some "Stickie Icky" and they wont be talking about tires.

But looking at it, its really not so much a station wagon as it is a Crossover, I'm going to start calling you "Soccer Mom"

And the 1st person to tag it with those white vinyl soccerball stickers gets a crisp "Jackson" loller.gif

wngrog said:
It is the 'Stash Wagon' molaugh
I need photoshop.
624.x600.eat.ft.mustache.jpg

Latest posts