• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Note 91" Bouncer build

Beerj said:
Definitely looked longer than mine and I'm at 120.

You had me concerned I made my links 10" too long or something. It's definitely 117"- 118" after checking again tonight.

dmtfabrication said:
How wide is it? Without front shocks it looks like Rockwell width. Looking good
86" outside of tire measurement. The chassis is smaller in size, 45.5" wide outside the A pillars (might have something to do with it). And thank you sir!

nhl_bullitt said:
You had me concerned I made my links 10" too long or something. It's definitely 117"- 118" after checking again tonight.
86" outside of tire measurement. The chassis is smaller in size, 45.5" wide at the A pillars (might have something to do with it). And thank you sir!

The chassis width is it. That's 10" more narrow than mine.

Nolkemper622 said:
Damn Zach shits looking good bud keep it up!! I still say Charcoal for color!!!

Thanks man! I don't think I'm going with that mainly because I think it will just blend in with the woods too much and that will bug me. Ha. The color is awesome, but would probably be better on my car. :driving:

My choice is made and I'm sticking with it now. :****:

BTW, one of these days in the not so distant future, you'll post a pic of you wheeling and I'll be there in the background. loller.gif

nhl_bullitt said:
Thanks man! I don't think I'm going with that mainly because I think it will just blend in with the woods too much and that will bug me. Ha. The color is awesome, but would probably be better on my car. :driving:

My choice is made and I'm sticking with it now. :****:

BTW, one of these days in the not so distant future, you'll post a pic of you wheeling and I'll be there in the background. loller.gif

Sounds good to me!! What color you end up choosing?? Im just over her gathering up my ls swap parts for ole red!!

My phone is showing the color being more florescent than my laptop shows. It's chevy orange and I clear coated it as well. It is terrible trying to paint with an air line hanging down. :eek:

Stop messing around and bolt it together! Let's ride!

Looks good man, your doing a hell of a job. Hopefully the paint is a motivational booster. I know it was for me.

What's your take on the Kirkey seats? Have you ridden in some PRP's or something similar? I have PRPs and have been considering the Kirkey route. I figure with coilovers w/air bumps up front and air shocks w/air bumps out back, I won't have the jarring effect. Any thoughts?

ceaetna454 said:
Looks great keep up the hard work! Put this thing together booyang
Thanks man! I'm working on it!

mcrob0202 said:
looks good wont miss it at night
Thanks! Yea, probably not.

Eddyj said:
Stop messing around and bolt it together! Let's ride!

Looks good man, your doing a hell of a job. Hopefully the paint is a motivational booster. I know it was for me.
Thanks brother! It being painted does not hurt but I've been pretty motivated the whole way. Getting pretty sick of being in the shop though. I've had 4 fairly aggressive builds in less than 4 years. Need to just do some wheeling and repair as needed...

dmtfabrication said:
What's your take on the Kirkey seats? Have you ridden in some PRP's or something similar? I have PRPs and have been considering the Kirkey route. I figure with coilovers w/air bumps up front and air shocks w/air bumps out back, I won't have the jarring effect. Any thoughts?
My last buggy did have some comfortable suspension seats but no chance they were going to fit in this one. Things were too tight at the transfer case. Some people choose tub because you stay tighter in there when harnessed in (I think Nascar and Monster trucks run tub seats). I also like the tall back to keep my head from whipping back. I'll have a helmet on if I'm trying something questionable. I am probably going to get the padded covers they come with though, or find a small firm outdoor pad I can zip tie to the ass area. I'd rather do the small pad so I can just take it out and hose the interior down with out worrying about making the nice covers a mud pit.

Beerj said:
Hell yeah!
:spin:

1tfrot said:
Haha! I'm not messing around!

Here is a pic from a different camera. In person I would say the color is where the 2 versions meet in the middle. I was just a LITTLE short on paint and clear. ::) But it is on areas that are not that visible. This bright color is a little outside my comfort zone, but whatever. If I don't like it I'll change it in a year. As of now I am pretty excited to see it all together and pulled out of the shop.

These types of chasis are inherently flamboyant so a little extra pop with the color looks good. I'm sure you won't regret it. Did you spray bomb it or use hvlp?

That's what I'm saying you are ready are pulling in to a park to show off and have a good time. Might as well do it loud and proud.

Beerj said:
These types of chasis are inherently flamboyant so a little extra pop with the color looks good. I'm sure you won't regret it. Did you spray bomb it or use hvlp?

Rattle can the orange, HVLP the clear coat.

Eddyj said:
That's what I'm saying you are ready are pulling in to a park to show off and have a good time. Might as well do it loud and proud.
Haha! :driving: