• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Our Build thread

doug38s

We have 2 days of work in on it so i thought I would post up some pics. Appalachian Offroad is building it over in their shop. basically reusing all the parts over again. Well shocks and axles. ;D

List:
2006 L33 5.3 , performace tuned computer from Jims Performance. 350hp range
Hughes TH350 with big sprag gear
reverse shifted 3.0 atlas
regeared to 5.13 in the centers Detroits for the race, Detroit with ARB for XRRA
31x19 Rad from Custom Aluminum Radiators with Huge SPAL fans that put out 6000cfm
2 Derale 14" coolers with fans for tranny and steering
New Pump/Res and race fluid from PSC
PRP Comp Highback Seat
New autometer guages
Speedway Engineering sway bar

d_buggy_006.jpg

d_buggy_007.jpg

d_buggy_008.jpg

d_buggy_009.jpg

They were posted on another board and I didnt think about linking them. Hosted them on my site. I dont suck.....I just dont think sometimes :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
looks like some good progress.

I read you were messing with or trying to mess with CF. Any truth?

Consolidated Freight? Chrissy Franklin? ;D

yes the motor is in the final location

give me some feedback, what do you guys see that i might not.

yeah its sitting in there not mounted yet. If its tiled forward my legs are gonna be asleep.

I keep trying to think what CF means. I got more **** going on than porta potty cleaner.

Once more tube is tossed at it and the lines are easier to see maybe it will look better. Right now it just looks real 90*ish is all.

Just thought about it. Carbon Fiber? I doubt it now. Seems like a PITA. Easier to crunch up some .060 or .090 AL panels.

Bones said:
Once more tube is tossed at it and the lines are easier to see maybe it will look better. Right now it just looks real 90*ish is all.

i agree. the front is exactly almost to a T from the B pillar forward like my old chassis. From the B pillar back is as close as we can cut it like Shannons new one. gonna do some different things to the front hoops to get a flatter panhard.

after driving Ken Mercers rig last year at the Badlands I knew I wanted more HP. Not needed but wanted. I would love to have the numbers where Kens is. But.......it would be awefully expensive to fix all the time. ;D like 150 hp more than that 4.3 should be pretty cool.

Yeah, I have about 30 more than you are projecting, but my pile is about 500# heavier (at least)

350hp will be wicked cool.

Why have you not bought any calendars? Bastret.

I want to. Just have loaned out my last dimes to my brothers so they can do stuff. (alot of dimes) If I get them back in time I will definately.

doug38s said:
I want to. Just have loaned out my last dimes to my brothers so they can do stuff. (alot of dimes) If I get them back in time I will definately.

Weak.

Your cheap ass is waiting for February when I will give you one :flipper:

Post more pics of your buggy.