• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

Think again! The DNR had no input on the design of that trail.

I will say that you are wrong. You were not at the meeting when the reroute was discused:kissmyass:

I will only speek the truth on Reiter foothills, Make sure that you check your facts close brfore posting

I will say that you are wrong. You were not at the meeting when the reroute was discused:kissmyass:

I will only speek the truth on Reiter foothills, Make sure that you check your facts close brfore posting

I think he is talking about OM charlie...

I don't care what you discussed it never made it to the people that built the trail. Many people may have had big plans but as usual nothing happened from them.
The DNR had nothing to do with the design of the OM.

Were you or the DNR present while the OM was built? No you were not.

I don't care what you discussed it never made it to the people that built the trail. Many people may have had big plans but as usual nothing happened from them.
The DNR had nothing to do with the design of the OM.

"You the man" we should bow infront as you apear with all of you knowledge and wisdome

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You the man" we should bow infront as you apear with all of you knowledge and wisdome

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha: wow this thread is crazy now
i'm just waiting for charlie to snap
YOU WANT THE OM TO STAY OPEN???? WE ALL NEED TO STOP ARGUING AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE.
WE NEED MORE HELP EVEN IF YOU DONT GET UP THERE MUCH THERE IS THINGS YOU CAN DO. WRITE LETTERS, RAISE MONEY, MAKE THE PUBLIC AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON, AND WHEN YOUR UP THERE KEEP IT CLEAN
:awesomework:

Whoa, lets all stop the pissing contest here and return to the name and topic of the thread.

I think the OM is cool, but I know I will never run it with my rig. But I don't care, there are others that can and do run it and so I will do anything I can to see that it remains availabe to them and access for all.

I am looking forward to the day I can go up there and watch Money Mark run the OM as well as others such as Boxboy, Jay Luke and even Binder who I have not yet met.

I love the videos I have seen posted and wish to thank all who took part in creating such an outstanding trail and the Video's showing people running it.

This trail looks sick!!! Thanks for sharing all the pics and vids! It will be a long time before I ever attempt it, hopefully it will still be around.

Maybe i could occupy someone's passenger seat sometime, Ricky Bobby?

Exactly, its an escape from all the retards

What the hell....:eeek: I will be the first to say my rig will not see the OM, but callin' all those that can't run it retards???:wtf: Just because we're not in the OM group, doesn't make us inferior.... I really don't give a rat's ass what one wheels---you're out there havin' fun, it'd be nice to see some joint effort, instead of a pissing match between those that can and those that can't run the OM...

What the hell....:eeek: I will be the first to say my rig will not see the OM, but callin' all those that can't run it retards???:wtf: Just because we're not in the OM group, doesn't make us inferior.... I really don't give a rat's ass what one wheels---you're out there havin' fun, it'd be nice to see some joint effort, instead of a pissing match between those that can and those that can't run the OM...

welcome to the world of 90% of the buggy guys.

i've only met a handfull that doesn't think this way.

hijack off.

Miss information, All of those are in the plan
except Sack up

thats what i thought so were did this whole lower area getting closed come from
i would think dnr would want the OM as it has the least enviremental impact because its all rock your not harming anything?