• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

Edited it for ya.:awesomework:

Agreed, I kinda hate the "I have info, I know more than you" Attititude that's going on here...:mad: If you have info come out with it, not in pieces, either you tell us what's going on or dont tell us anything. How can we as a GROUP function properly when the "leaders" of the group dont give us enough info to do our jobs as members of this group. It's like a construction worker being handed 6 of the 12 drawings to build a house and told to build it right or you'll be fired... How is he going to get it right?!?!:looser:

what info--DNR has released no info. where did I EVER say I had any proof of whats to happen--I don't recall saying anything of that nature. Just from maps I have seen that are on the DNR website of the possable area for the ORV area....

Edited it for ya.:awesomework:

I almost wrote that. But I've learned to add a bit of vagueness in things to avoid the one person that can come up with one contrary example....

Agreed, I kinda hate the "I have info, I know more than you" Attititude that's going on here...:mad: If you have info come out with it, not in pieces, either you tell us what's going on or dont tell us anything. How can we as a GROUP function properly when the "leaders" of the group dont give us enough info to do our jobs as members of this group. It's like a construction worker being handed 6 of the 12 drawings to build a house and told to build it right or you'll be fired... How is he going to get it right?!?!:looser:

well stated and thank you. Good analogy.

what info--DNR has released no info. where did I EVER say I had any proof of whats to happen--I don't recall saying anything of that nature. Just from maps I have seen that are on the DNR website of the possable area for the ORV area....

So what you're saying is all you've done is look at a map and speculate?! :awesomework:

Yes and I am pretty certain I am on the money with the recent work parties and talking with the DNR...

See this is where it gets confusing for people reading about this

Last edited:
if DNR and Charlie get what they are planning you only need a stock jeep on 33"s... Rieter isn't going to be the same place when DNR really gets it's hands on it... Big Big changes are coming and the buggies are not going to like it...

If you have a mix of users like we had this last weekend then the trails will be build to those specs

Not to jump threads and jump some crap here BUT WTF

Who the hell had a huge part in designing that trail that you said was good

DNR

Watch jumping back and forth over that fence, you might trip once and crack your nuts

then he will try to suck up to David to try and get information

Not to jump threads and jump some crap here BUT WTF

Who the hell had a huge part in designing that trail that you said was good

DNR

Watch jumping back and forth over that fence, you might trip once and crack your nuts

then he will try to suck up to David to try and get information

wow this thread has turned into two completely different threads in one:booo:

It sounds like you don't like the outlet mall, and you want it shut down.
I might be reading into your replies incorrectly? I'm not try to cause a pissing
match. I think you do alot of good for your local trails. It just seem your comments show alot of negetivity towards one of the best trails in your whole trail system.
This post started out about how much fun the outlet mall is with pics and videos, but it has turned into a pile of crap.
Hell what do I know I'm from Oregon.:kissmybutt:

huh......

Your like ass backwards....

It sounds like you don't like the outlet mall, and you want it shut down.
I might be reading into your replies incorrectly? I'm not try to cause a pissing
match. I think you do alot of good for your local trails. It just seem your comments show alot of negetivity towards one of the best trails in your whole trail system.
This post started out about how much fun the outlet mall is with pics and videos, but it has turned into a pile of crap.
Hell what do I know I'm from Oregon.:kissmybutt:

Wait a minute.....I thought my rig was the pile of crap here...not the trail..:scratchhead: Im confused.

Latest posts