• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerstroke!

NotMatt

I couldn't pass it up. Local dealer took it as a trade-in and I haggled the fawk out of them and got a good price, I think.

Standard cab, long bed, 5 speed, came with some nice wheels and almost new 315 cooper STT's. It's a stripper model (tape deck, crank windows, rubber floor mat) with A/C, 147k. It's an F-250 but it has a ball joint D60 up front... some kind of HD package?

Last edited:
Always liked that body style Powerstroke:awesomework:

Indeed... I'm stoked, I don't like the way the extended cab trucks in these years look, and I don't really need an extended cab anyway since I don't have any kids, so the std. cab is a bonus for me and brought the price down a bit.

Last edited:
Indeed... I'm stoked, I don't like the way the extended cab trucks in these years look, and I don't really need an extended cab anyway since I don't have any kinds, so the std. cab is a bonus for me and brought the price down a bit.

guy on NW boomers has the same truck names pat 5spd 4x4 innercooler out of a stock powerstroke injectors done and he's getting 22mpg on the highway..

Indeed... I'm stoked, I don't like the way the extended cab trucks in these years look, and I don't really need an extended cab anyway since I don't have any kids, so the std. cab is a bonus for me and brought the price down a bit.
What you mean you don't like these in ex-cab?:booo: I kinda like mine!:D
Nice Truck Matt! As for the company that makes intercooler kits---Banks Engineering...How do I know? Well.....
At least the canopy will still fit!:redneck:

At least the canopy will still fit!:redneck:

Exactly. I've been pondering another diesel for a little while, was just waiting for the right one to come along. While I was driving home from E-burg I figured I'd better take a close look at OBS powerstrokes, since I had a canopy for one now... haha.

My brother and I drove by this one at the ford dealership on Sunday... he didn't see it, but I did and I yelled "Pull in here" at the last minute, so we pull up tires screeching and check it out... it was like it was meant to be, with the 5-speed and all. :cool:

......It's an F-250 but it has a ball joint D60 up front... some kind of HD package?

I'm pretty sure someone's swapped in that 60...(Mine's also an F250HD(1997), but still has the TTB:booo: )...It's possible it was a special order, but I haven't seen one yet....look closely at the front crossmember, where the ttb brackets were riveted to it...may see some evidence of removal of said ttb brackets....