• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerstroke!

I ordered a bling one. it should be here any day :redneck:

Don't buy a track bar, Do a Luke's Link Repair on the one you have....less than 1/2 the price of a complete unit, and much better...done probably a hundred of 'em at work, and not one has come back with problems!!!!:awesomework: They've even got one out for doing the Moog 'Problem Solver' bars, which were still a problem!:D

Don't buy a track bar, Do a Luke's Link Repair on the one you have....less than 1/2 the price of a complete unit, and much better...done probably a hundred of 'em at work, and not one has come back with problems!!!!:awesomework: They've even got one out for doing the Moog 'Problem Solver' bars, which were still a problem!:D

The one i sell is done by rare parts and never had a single complaint on them sold about 10 of them since i started at NAPA 1.5 years ago:awesomework:

CleanTracBarTrace.jpg

1182179272248_np20_09.gif

What's that cost though Sam?:stirpot:They do look like a nice bar, I'll give ya that. And the Luke's Link is NOT a bandaid repair Jeff...
See, most people don't need some high dollar aftermarket adjustable track bar, they need a GOOD alternative to buying a stocker every yr, or ponying up the big bucks for a hi-zoot one....

Last edited:
What's that cost though Sam?:stirpot:They do look like a nice bar, I'll give ya that. And the Luke's Link is NOT a bandaid repair Jeff...
See, most people don't need some high dollar aftermarket adjustable track bar, they need a GOOD alternative to buying a stocker every yr, or ponying up the big bucks for a hi-zoot one....

Mine is usually covered in grime, I didn't buy it for the bling. I bought it cause it's overbuilt.

Mine is usually covered in grime, I didn't buy it for the bling. I bought it cause it's overbuilt.

Yeah, I understand, but most don't need one overbuilt, they just need one that the TRE will last longer than the stock design without payin a bunch of $...:awesomework:

OK, nuff about Dodges in a PSD thread!!! :D (Sorry Matt!):D

Yeah, I will say one thing... I'm happy to not have to deal with the POS front suspension on Dodges any more... my Ford steers like butter and rides like a covered wagon, just the way I like it. :D

Damn straight!!:redneck:

Man you're hurtin that theory even more :haha: .

And what's this injection pump crap in your sig? Mine does just fine for a 500k+ miles.. Oh wait, you're a Ford guy, you wouldn't understand the difference :fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

Bout 400 bucks:redneck:

Thats not what i am paying for mine though:fawkdancesmiley: