• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Private forum? (Now Josh's Sister Pic Thread)

Re: Private forum?

kmcminn said:
I know! Lol, still felt like he needed here it again.
Nope, never gets old!

Hes prolly going to kick me in the ass when we finally meet, so I got to get the drop on him and steal his fake leg. Then get Cole to videotape a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Should make them youtubes explode.

InDaShop said:
Nope, never gets old!

Hes prolly going to kick me in the ass when we finally meet, so I got to get the drop on him and steal his fake leg. Then get Cole to videotape a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Should make them youtubes explode.

molaugh :wtflol: loller.gif :drinkers:

Re: Re: Private forum?

Lmao you motherfawkers. (I'm extremely inebriated, been drinking since 9:30am) but whoever said something about the dirty bitch I fornicated with and her golfball resembling beaver, it is just a beefy beaver. Actually a pretty good looking vag. There may or may not be 3-4ish ppl in this thread that has probably viewed the said beaver up close....but shhhh, it did not happen. ? :****:

Re: Re: Re: Private forum?

InDaShop said:
Nope, never gets old!

I'm gonna come out of the side-scene with a flying ninja nub-kick, holding the robot leg in my right hand, high and proud. Get ready. You'll never hear me hopping.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Private forum?

TacomaJD said:
Lmao you motherfawkers. (I'm extremely inebriated, been drinking since 9:30am) but whoever said something about the dirty bitch I fornicated with and her golfball resembling beaver, it is just a beefy beaver. Actually a pretty good looking vag. There may or may not be 3-4ish ppl in this thread that has probably viewed the said beaver up close....but shhhh, it did not happen. ? :****:
No big deal man. Just making sure there wasn't any cock n balls, or gianormous bush in there! Maybe she pumps that thing??? Either way, its irrelevant and none of my business. Carry on with the "brother likes sister's bikini pics" entertainment.

Ya'll some picky son's of bitches...........there ain't a one of dem chicks I'd kick out of my bed! That said the one is the Black or the blonde on the far left are the hottest!

Which one is JD's sister again??

Hands ****ing down Josh's sister. I don't even like blonde's but she's smokin.

Josh, Wyatt's a 6 something foot bald 250+ lb texan that grew up on a farm type situation in KS. You'd have to swing that leg high to hit him in the head you sawed off and re-sawed off hot sister haver :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

I think this should qualify for the "Side boob" thread even though its top boob. :woot:
What do you guys think?

tdean1_zpse9b43ea0.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Private forum?

blacksheep10 said:
Josh, Wyatt's a 6 something foot bald 250+ lb texan that grew up on a farm type situation in KS.

...and wears pink unicorn hats. Found this on peopleofwalmart.com

:flipoff1:

Caption: "I hold em in my mouth 'til the swelling goes down!"

8eta5yzy.jpg

I can't understand for the life of me how Brock hasn't gotten in on a "bash Josh" thread! :popcorn: