• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Some nig just attacked a cameraman on Fox News. "Camera got knocked out"

Jesus, I hope that **** comes to East Tennessee. I need a good purge for having to pay for these moochers for the last 19 years.

That's what I was talking about. Right after it went out, scanner said that that McDonald's is on fire.

WHAT THE FAWK!!!!!

Scanner just said a white male in an American Flag bandana is wanted for setting one of the cop cars on fire!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Some nig just attacked a cameraman on Fox News. "Camera got knocked out"

Jesus, I hope that **** comes to East Tennessee. I need a good purge for having to pay for these moochers for the last 19 years.

Hahah I just made the joke that this is like the Purge of the negro community lol.

And also it's like Resident Evil with negros instead of zombies molaugh

Birmingham had protests tonight and more are planned for tomorrow. I'll be riding through in the morning and afternoon I'll take pics of anything I see

My boy and I are headed to Birmingham to Childrens for Pre-Surgery checkup. Locked and loaded is how we roll to the hospital, don't know about y'all.

lowbudgetjunk said:
My boy and I are headed to Birmingham to Childrens for Pre-Surgery checkup. Locked and loaded is how we roll to the hospital, don't know about y'all.

I'll have spare 9mm with me if you need it ;D

I'm to young to remember but did white people riot when O.J. Simpson didn't get charged w/ murder? You would think the people in Ferguson and everywhere else would have more sense but I guess when you dont have to work tomorrow they can riot all night...

:afro:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 113
Jsanders said:
I'm to young to remember but did white people riot when O.J. Simpson didn't get charged w/ murder? You would think the people in Ferguson and everywhere else would have more sense but I guess when you dont have to work tomorrow they can riot all night...

Hate to be picky, but OJ WAS charged and was acquitted. ;)