• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

Shots at PD.

Looters in Micky D's and BP gas station destroying the inside. Should be open season on ******s up there. That's just plain ridiculous. That police scanner is awesome, gonna be listening to that all night now lol. Streaming great on my phone

Sitting here listening to it. Listening to them radioing about a group moving towards the police station

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

More shots fired in front of fire department. Journalist also hit in the head with a brick.

Who the hell carries a brick??

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

Re: Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

Who the hell carries a brick??

[/quote] A ****** who hasn't found a gun to steal yet..... I give up.

ibrokeit said:
What were they saying about an AR15? I missed it.

Couldn't really tell. My damn media player on my phone is a homosexual....streaming keeps stopping at random times and I have to close and reopen page for it to start streaming again.

Do you know what is most ****ed up about all this? We live in a county where we the taxpayers are gonna fix all this **** they are tearing up, even though they contribute nothing but parasitic filth... what the ****. I wouldn't fix a ****ing thing... if you want to live in ruins, that is what you'd get

ibrokeit said:
Are y'all watching Fox news!? Insane!

No I'm at werk :mad:

But will be soon as I get home!

3 damaged cop cars already having to be returned to the PD. Walgreens just reported to be on fire inside. They are really fawking **** up! This is why Africa is the way it is. Ignorant dumb ass drum beating irresponsible stupid ass ******s. Blows my mind

JohnG said:
And Cullman, they hate Cullman. I think downtown Birmingham will see protests. Hopefully peaceful.

We still carry our weapons just in case in times of inclement :afro: 's

Some nig just attacked a cameraman on Fox News. "Camera got knocked out"

Jesus, I hope that **** comes to East Tennessee. I need a good purge for having to pay for these moochers for the last 19 years.