• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Final SEPA

Mating and breeding season is about... late march to say... late july. Thats a big area of time to closed an area for wheeling... during the best times of the year to be wheeling...

It isn't closed to wheelin, just construction. the bird was heard once and only once. they spent another month out on site looking for it, with no outcome.

Why am I doing this. I am falling into the BINDER hole :fawkdancesmiley:

Sorry Rick I don't know **** and you know all.

Continue on....................:corn:

Why am I doing this. I am falling into the BINDER hole :fawkdancesmiley:

Sorry Rick I don't know **** and you know all.

That's all you need to remember. That and who you quoted.:haha:

Oh, and I'm fairly sure you have to do construction before you can wheel it.:;

That's all you need to remember. That and who you quoted.:haha:

Oh, and I'm fairly sure you have to do construction before you can wheel it.:;

It is only a 30 day window for the mating season........

I was with the biologist when she heard it. We talked in depth about what it would mean to Reiter and the project. I would have bailed a long time ago if this was an issue. Just something we will have to work around when heavy equipment is operating during that period
There is also record of it mating in Down town Redmond and lynnwood

Lets not throw stick/rocks at each other.

Instead we should be happy the project is still moving forward and yes there will be bullshit the politicians will continue to throw at us and we will continue to do what we can.

Sheesh things are getting done so we can have a place to play and still folks are wanting to argu over it.

Lets not throw stick/rocks at each other.

Instead we should be happy the project is still moving forward and yes there will be bullshit the politicians will continue to throw at us and we will continue to do what we can.

Sheesh things are getting done so we can have a place to play and still folks are wanting to argu over it.

He started it :hi:

Sorry Mr C:booo:

Not hunting... Just gonna locate their said goshawk (oh and take coordinates and send them to the DNR of the location), crawl up a tree to their nest... Take a baby bird... fill out my paper work (this goes back to the, i can do this and you cant since i have a permit :flipoff:) and shazam... i have an Eyass (baby) goshawk to fly next season! :awesomework:
Hahahaha, I bet the never would see that coming...

Senator #1: "Now to the issue of the Goshawk..."
Senator #2: "Sir, some kid took care of that issue, he removed the bird from the area..."

How is (are) your bird(s)? Do (does) they (it) do anything when you're not flying them (it) or just hang out?

As you can tell, I'm not sure how many you have right now...

~T.J.

Hahahaha, I bet the never would see that coming...

Senator #1: "Now to the issue of the Goshawk..."
Senator #2: "Sir, some kid took care of that issue, he removed the bird from the area..."

How is (are) your bird(s)? Do (does) they (it) do anything when you're not flying them (it) or just hang out?

As you can tell, I'm not sure how many you have right now...

~T.J.

ahhaha thatd be hilarious

and they (thats two) are both good. And they pretty much chill, eat food and chill some more when hunting season is closed.