• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't hurt my feelings.

You wont take your **** box through BYS after the go arounds are blocked anyway, so are you going to walk it?

Didn't ask you if I could take my rig thru. Your comments for people who want/like/have no other option than to bring their kids to a WORK party are just plain :flipoff: :flipoff: .

Don't know yet if I'll make it anyhow. Since no one has said they will be around Saturday to show me around it really isn't worth my time to come over.

Didn't ask you if I could take my rig thru. Your comments for people who want/like/have no other option than to bring their kids to a WORK party are just plain :flipoff: :flipoff: .

Don't know yet if I'll make it anyhow. Since no one has said they will be around Saturday to show me around it really isn't worth my time to come over.

Rick---ignore home, he's just yankin your chain...

Bring the lil one :awesomework:

And I can bring my daughter with a set of tools--- I have trained her in the ninja ways, some rigs will never be the same :redneck:

Rick---ignore home, he's just yankin your chain...

Bring the lil one :awesomework:

And I can bring my daughter with a set of tools--- I have trained her in the ninja ways, some rigs will never be the same :redneck:

Mike,
Thanks.

And I know he is just here to be a internet Ninja. :haha: :looser: :haha:

Ok--so here is the plan.. Like I have asked before--we need all the help we can get.

Now organization will be handled on sunday morning--but to prepare folks here is what I will be needing..

I will need a small group to handle one problem on one of the trails (cable)... This should be a simple task and won't take abut an hour to handle..

As for BYS---We will be handling bypass closures and hopping some folks like jeef/brad can show up to assist--granted I know the origional lines so thats not a big deal..

Now for the hard part. I got off the phone with our DNR guy david--and its a no go for any heavy equipment (he actually took a lil heat over this issue and I am not going to press it any farther).. So I have some ideas on how to tackle the hole and I will discuss them on sight. But one thing I would like to get ahold of is some kind of pump to empty the big hole..

but again I am asking for help here--also if anybody knows how to get ahold of taylor make sure he is there--time to put his mouth where his $$ is :redneck:

I would like to volunteer for the group going up to fix the entrance of Cable. My ZJ has a winch on it now so I can haul logs and such into place. My rig does not belong on BYS and I'm not OK with leaving it unattended while I work on that trail.

I won't be able to be there past 2 pm anyway.

I would like to volunteer for the group going up to fix the entrance of Cable. My ZJ has a winch on it now so I can haul logs and such into place. My rig does not belong on BYS and I'm not OK with leaving it unattended while I work on that trail.

I won't be able to be there past 2 pm anyway.

Thats ok--I understand. As for leaving your rig--that won't be a problem as I will have another group working on the big hole--i have an idea and will need rigs/winch's :awesomework:

with all do respect Mike...i am only tossing out an abstract idea from the swirling pink clouds in my head: For the hole of DEATH= what if we had something like an old pick-up truck hood to use as a sled.Then we go to the pile of rocks just up the road at the "Y" to BYS and rolled (2 to 3 man) rocks onto said sled and towed them back to the hole(100 ft.?) and rolled them in. REPEAT till hole is full of rock.NO tractor required,just people power and a sled towed by a vehichle.Just a thought

with all do respect Mike...i am only tossing out an abstract idea from the swirling pink clouds in my head: For the hole of DEATH= what if we had something like an old pick-up truck hood to use as a sled.Then we go to the pile of rocks just up the road at the "Y" to BYS and rolled (2 to 3 man) rocks onto said sled and towed them back to the hole(100 ft.?) and rolled them in. REPEAT till hole is full of rock.NO tractor required,just people power and a sled towed by a vehichle.Just a thought

sshhhhhhhhh---you are reading my mind here :redneck:

Well except the hood--but my plan was to grab them rocks jeff :awesomework:

Anybody have a hood laying around (damn ewoks always have the best ideas) :hi:

Is your father in laws tractor a no go mike?

I got my winch on but im still figuring out wiring but it should be all set to go

Im going to see if i can get us some sort of tractor or somthing though so my trailer might be hauling a tractor instead of the jeep

Hey Crash as for removing the water from hole do you have a plan on where the water would go? As for the hood I just took mine to the scraper last weekend. If I have my running problem fixed then I am down with what where ever you need me. If I do not have it fixed then I might be on my quad or I will just drive the truck up there and walk to where I can help.

Is your father in laws tractor a no go mike?

I got my winch on but im still figuring out wiring but it should be all set to go

Im going to see if i can get us some sort of tractor or somthing though so my trailer might be hauling a tractor instead of the jeep

No tractors--we cannot take it thru the creek per the DNR

Hey Crash as for removing the water from hole do you have a plan on where the water would go? As for the hood I just took mine to the scraper last weekend. If I have my running problem fixed then I am down with what where ever you need me. If I do not have it fixed then I might be on my quad or I will just drive the truck up there and walk to where I can help.

We can pump it into the woods as long as it doesn't dump into the creek

No tractors--we cannot take it thru the creek per the DNR

We can pump it into the woods as long as it doesn't dump into the creek

Not sure how its diffrent than a rig going through but whatever there the boss:awesomework:

What about one for loading rocks onto a trailer or somthing to at least get close?

Status
Not open for further replies.