• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawling course

Comet said:
And I think Pierce Co. especially needs it (assuming we are thinking the same place).

that or thurston co. both are in need of some real wheeling areas. they dont have much for challenging trails or what not. as for building a man made course.......if you build it they will come!

i think it would give the wanna be competitors a chance to hone their lack of skills into something better and possibly set up the future would be competitor.

only problem i see is that there needs to be an area that can handle 100+ rigs on a weekend if need be. multiple courses on a large enough land. if that can be accommodated then you have yourself a winner.

good luck with this

a friend of mine told me on aug 5 in south prairy there's a guy on 12 acres thats gunna bring in a bunch of rocks and throw a compitition......more details later:clappy:

iceman said:
a friend of mine told me on aug 5 in south prairy there's a guy on 12 acres thats gunna bring in a bunch of rocks and throw a compitition......more details later:clappy:
there is a flier on the PNW board for south prarie

I would be into it, But they should have it open as much as possible. Maybee some covered stalls to fix yer junk..