• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rod Run 2014

5BrothersFabrication said:

One of the couple kids I can actually get to do ****. Kids these days... ::)

Wheels and tahrs ready for some hook dirt and rod run!

Is that the beginning stages of my bumper? Haha

muddinmetal said:
Pigeon Forge the 2nd weekend in September. It is the absolute best car environment in the south imo

Shades of the Past is Sept 5-6
Grand Rod Run Sept 11-13
For some reason a couple years back they changed it, Rod Run had always been 3rd weekend of April and Sept now its 2nd

I never seen the Nissan but we where there thurs-sunday. Had a blast, got a great sunburn, like others said im thinking of taking my Cherokee up in September. Be neat riding around in it.

I was there a few years ago and saw a tube chassis crawler riding around... got a lot of attention... but I know a few of the cops down there and they will hammer us on bumper heights!!

pushrod-racing said:
I never seen the Nissan but we where there thurs-sunday. Had a blast, got a great sunburn, like others said im thinking of taking my Cherokee up in September. Be neat riding around in it.

Got up Sat morning to find one of the dirt tahrs flat. Like off the bead flat. I never put em on, I just went up and parked at the Cracker Barrel and walked around.

highrolrcustoms said:
I was there a few years ago and saw a tube chassis crawler riding around... got a lot of attention... but I know a few of the cops down there and they will hammer us on bumper heights!!

What the **** is up with that?? If you're up there spending money and not acting a fool why do they **** with people so bad??

The cops up there are **** sucking douche bags! last time i went, i carried my Chevelle, it had a healthy big block with 3'' exhausht, I got a ticket the 1st 15 minutes there for loud mufflers at a dam rod run! And i swear when they got me, i was at idle at a red light!

xjcrawler said:
What the **** is up with that?? If you're up there spending money and not acting a fool why do they **** with people so bad??

Was it orange? May have been Travis Vance, and ended the night in the back of a Crown Vic. :****:

Re: Re: Rod Run 2014

Planning on driving my rat Jeep up from Bham to shades in sept. Couple of buddies of mine from Huntsville go up every year.

Sent from my SGH-T769