• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rod Run 2014

9da2836406dbb0adb95b5b0989e98f62.jpg
40da9aef8c238378f21690450155bee5.jpg
d2a7e8e4d3f8550aed24aaff0e3e6208.jpg
955425fb913d091ec2c0c9a89957f097.jpg
bb6e005c6b07e224c68b3ed88bae6d0a.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Shades is the good one anyway. Not as many little entitled ****s with stacks bellowing black smoke to annoy the hell out of the normal folks. Plus there are more old cars.

I'd forgotten all about the rod run this year. I thought its was in October for some reason. I seen this post last night and have call around 6 hotels on the main drag in pigeon forge this morning and everyone of them been booked so far.

alrider said:
I'd forgotten all about the rod run this year. I thought its was in October for some reason. I seen this post last night and have call around 6 hotels on the main drag in pigeon forge this morning and everyone of them been booked so far.

Yeah id say almost every hotel on the strip is booked. We book ours months in advance and they are still limited

pholmann said:
Shades is the good one anyway. Not as many little entitled ****s with stacks bellowing black smoke to annoy the hell out of the normal folks. Plus there are more old cars.

Exactly.... I went to the Rod Run ONCE and found out real quick it was hazardous to my health & the well being of those around me :****:

Try hidden mountain resort, we rented a 1 bedroom house for 2 nights for less than 300. there was still several cabins left last weekend. And its just up the road from the apple barn restaurant( real easy to hit the side road from there and end up in the middle of town in 5-10 minutes)

muddinmetal said:
Exactly.... I went to the Rod Run ONCE and found out real quick it was hazardous to my health & the well being of those around me :****:

They have really cracked down on the diesels down there. If a cops sees them "rolling coal".... they get pulled over. there have been so many complaints about the diesels ruining it that they are finally taking action against it.
Me and my wife are both in our early 30s but we have never been partiers so we are in our hotel by 10pm :****: and that's about when the party starts flashemifyougotem

Have you ever eat a Mama's Kitchen? Same guy that owns Bennett's owns that place, it's the tits! All you can eat country cookin food.

zukimaster said:
Have you ever eat a Mama's Kitchen? Same guy that owns Bennett's owns that place, it's the tits! All you can eat country cookin food.

Sounds like I need to! Ol lady had me cravin some Bennett's for a couple hours now, I'm pretty much committed. :eat:

We're sitting outside the chop house right now waiting. We tried Paula deans place for breakfast and I was not impressed, old mill beats it hands down.