• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smbroady82 said:
Neither... watching Auburn manhandle Arkansas thumb.gif

That's right! I had several Bammers tell me last night that starting to worry about playing Auburn now that we're playing so much better.

WDE

MoparMan said:
That's right! I had several Bammers tell me last night that starting to worry about playing Auburn now that we're playing so much better.

WDE

I've been having fun with all the bammers I know, every time we win convincingly I ask em " getting nervous yet?"

should be a decent iron bowl this year, I hope

WDE

Glad somebody finally scored in this **** show...just wish it would've been LSU. It's really sad that they didn't call that TD back for holding, oh well. Can't wait for the Iron Bowl! :woot:

WDE

41ebf7b145b7d6fa0962520fca502cd2.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

Auburn is the red headed step child of Alabama! Can't wait to beat them like a drum

Re: Re:

zukimaster said:
Auburn is the red headed step child of Alabama! Can't wait to beat them like a drum

Didn't know you was playing......looking up for the boys in blue

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zukimaster said:
. Yea no kidding, they are playing very sloppy, maybe Saban will fire there asses up after halftime.
No he didn't. Worst Alabama game I have ever been to. I could have conversed with someone on the other side of the stadium. Half the crowd left by halftime and it was a 14-3 game. Starters stayed in through 4 quarters, wow.

It's funny how a Bama fan can be disappointed after a 31-3 win, but I guess we just expect a perfect game every time. While the other big teams, Ohio, Clemson, etc, barley winning games by 1 point in over time.

Re:

It was just weird. I have never been to a game that was that quiet or lacked the energy. Imam certain it will be different in a weeks time.