• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Clemson could have beat anybody in the country last night! Glad they beat Ohio's ass! The Bama boys better get there **** together for sure!

zukimaster said:
I believe Clemson could have beat anybody in the country last night! Glad they beat Ohio's ass! The Bama boys better get there **** together for sure!

Glad to see you say that...I was extremely happy to shove that one down Urban Myers throat! First shut out since 1993...TAKE IT!

Can't wait until Jan. 9 to see the matchup this year!!! GO TIGERS!!!!

clemsonjeep said:
Glad to see you say that...I was extremely happy to shove that one down Urban Myers throat! First shut out since 1993...TAKE IT!

Can't wait until Jan. 9 to see the matchup this year!!! GO TIGERS!!!!

I'm a Noles fan, but I loved it too! Gonna be one hell of a quake when they lose and the bandwagon starts falling apart... :****:

445c1df3b78efa3ab92b248f9fdc9c42.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

easleycrawler said:
What bandwagon you referring to? Clemson or bala ama?
Bama, there's liking a team and then there's convincing yourself they're unbeatable. Felatio with Saban isn't even considered homosexuality to them, it's almost like status quo. You'd think he was the second coming of Christ hearing them speak. If any other team in the nation would have had the same poor scoring game like them vs LSWho, they would've fallen from #1.

I think Dabo Swinney has begun to build a nice program, and I look forward to playing them every year. There have been some nail bitters the last few years.

Poor scoring? Yes it wasn't a blow out, but Bama has not lost a game this year, and hasn't had to go into overtime and barley get a win like Clemson has had to do more than once. But I will have to say Clemson is a great team, and if Bama gets beat, they would be the team that could do it.

Jalen Hurts is ****ing terrible. He can't throw at all unless he has 10 seconds to posisition the ball in his tiny hands just right. Worst starting Alabama quarterback in 10 years. Alabama is beating Clemson by 2 touchdowns right now without a quarterback. And to think we lost Barnett because Kiffin wanted to play Hurts... :gtfo:

clemsonjeep said:
WE WIN...GREAT GAME!!!!!!!

Yep! Congrats Clemson! GO TIGERS!

What cracks me up is all the bammers who were acting like they had won before the game was ever played.....