• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round #2 HOODIES, I need your order by the 26th!!! I fawked up.

my monies are tight like a 12 year old... BUT... I gotta get me an XL in RED if you can still get me one.. can I paypal you or would you prefer I send $$ VIA snail mail?

At this point I think I'm up to date on who wants in on this batch. If you want one and said so, you should have got your PM Invoice from me. If not hit me up. I'll still take orders until Wednesday.

I expect to have this batch in my hands and ready to ship on the 2nd or 3rd of January so get your checks in the mail.

Also everyone that had ordered previously they should be in your mailboxs SOON. I ship everything Priority.

And Rob I dont even want to know how, you know how tight a 12 y/o is. I'm hoping she works at Bonitas and ........ :flipoff1:

LUNCH said:
Wyatt go ahead and send me a red XXL also. Did you get my check??
Chad your orange shipped a couple days ago. I'll add a red XXL to the order for ya. Thanks.

Last BUMP! I'ma' goin' ta place the order tonight!

Only person I saw that had said they wanted one but hasnt ordered would be Timmie. Let me know fellas.

NO MORE ORDERS
Sorry guys I made the order a few minutes ago, so we are locked and closed up this time around. Everyone who ordered should have their invoices in their PM box by now. If you haven't got an invoice you didn't get a hoodie. Sorry.

For everyone that ordered get me your dough. My girl is ordering the hoodies in the morning, and expects to have them printed on Monday the 31st. That puts them on my doorstep on the 2nd, and hopefully out to y'all on the 3rd or 4th.

I'll keep you all posted. But the 1st shipment came out super good!

InDaShop said:
NO MORE ORDERS
Sorry guys I made the order a few minutes ago, so we are locked and closed up this time around. Everyone who ordered should have their invoices in their PM box by now. If you haven't got an invoice you didn't get a hoodie. Sorry.

For everyone that ordered get me your dough. My girl is ordering the hoodies in the morning, and expects to have them printed on Monday the 31st. That puts them on my doorstep on the 2nd, and hopefully out to y'all on the 3rd or 4th.

I'll keep you all posted. But the 1st shipment came out super good!
Thanks, check is in the mail in the morning. no ****! :flipoff1: