• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzrs and big events

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

al1tonyota said:
This one actually pulled a pistol that's why he and I had to have a talk!
Pulled a gun? Hell no, he would have shot me or I'd have a new gun, I've had knives and guns pulled on me before(questionable bars), everyone that is so quick to resort to that is too ***** to do something with it. I'm super super calm, but if it escalates to that level someone or myself is getting hurt very seriously. I don't claim to be Billy bad ass but too far is too far. If I run into these people yall will see me on the news.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I am DAMN PROUD we did not have to put up with rzrs while we wheeled Tellico all those years,,,I mean most of the "4 wheeler" groups were bad enough on the narrow trail system that was Tellico.

With that said I almost had 2 different rzrs bounce off my damn winch while leading our group at Harlan,,,,"goin around a blind curve and then theres a retard on a rzr in a full drift haulin ass in the middle of the trail" and slide to a stop right up to my winch.

Both occasions could have been BADD with someone gettin bounced off a cliff if we'd both been drivin the same way......can,t we have,nt heard about 2 rzrs boppin each other off a mountain yet.

I've got friends who are ex rig / buggy wheelers that now wheel and race rzrs,,,,they are in the 10% that do not bother me,,,,the other 90% I hate havin to share the parks with.

TRAIL FLIES,,FLEES,,,,YES,,,,and yes they are doin the same damn thing to the parks that the jet skis done to the lakes.

The obnoxious music annoys the hell outta me. There is a "popular" and well known RZR owner that's just as obnoxious with his loud speaker and blaring music but it's ok bc he's a "cool guy"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
The obnoxious music annoys the hell outta me. There is a "popular" and well known RZR owner that's just as obnoxious with his loud speaker and blaring music but it's ok bc he's a "cool guy"

:popcorn:

Yea probly gonna catch hell but I seriously doubt many people disagree with that statement

85toyo said:
I fish a lot so idiots on the water really piss me off. I can be 50ft from the bank fishing stumps that are 6" under the water and some jackass will think its a good idea to ride his jet ski between me and the bank when there is a whole river behind me. I'm waiting on somebody to hit a stump one day so I can point and laugh. They all look confused when I start screaming and giving them the bird.
Sounds like you need to work on your casting and see if you can land a jet skier as they drive by. lol Might want to get a 2nd rod w/ just a weight, or a throw away if you want to chance hooking one. :dunno:

Re:

Gonna call someone out, go on ahead with a name!

I'm glad I just installed an extra 2 Mtx wake tower speakers on my rig over the 4 speakers already in it. I wouldn't want any of you to be missing out on a good AC/DC song like For Those About To Rock, when it comes across my playlist......

Not knockin havin a bad ass system but pointing the aim at the kids in RZRs is not entirely fair. I don't know the man I was referring to personally just been around him at events so I don't feel I have the right to single one name out. There are a lot of newbies learnin the ropes from YouTube and the big names at events so when they see the cool kids actin like obnoxious asshats then they feel that is appropriate. I am in no way defending poor behavior just trying to see things a lil differently

EsPowell said:

I didn't know tripp was a cool guy, learn something everyday :dunno:. :spin:

Re: Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

5BrothersFabrication said:
So do we. And even if you are alone (that would violate wheeling rule #2), who cares? Flatten one's nose and the others will reconsider.
Experience tells me only a few will decide to fight after they see thier friend ****ed up real quick and the more you knock out quickly the better. 5 Brothers aint a small guy and I aint tiny myself, problem is all these morons now a days want to fight like :afro or a group of them...

I have a buddy who just bought a 800s and its the first thing remotely offroad he has ever owned.... first thing he added was a led light bar and big stereo system. Mostly because of youtube but ive been sure to school him on etiquette and let him read this thread

I want to personally apologize for the troubles from SXS at our previous event.
We use our SXS at every event to haul around our equipment, and they serve a very good purpose. I (Jeremy) sold my buggy (poison ivy) and bought a rzr because it was way more practacale than a rig on Rockwells for I used it for.
We had full intentions of not letting any vehicles in or near the race area other than people like Dale Larsen, Randall Key, and Eddie Staggs because of their disability, we allowed people to drive up there because it was so muddy. We always tried to block off trails leading into race ares but there is always that one group that drives through the tape and others follow.
We were disrespected by a few people that felt it was ok to just drive right through the race course by full size rigs, atvs and sxs. We have been called a**holes and several more vulgar names because we told them, not asked them, to get off the track. Trenton Parks is probably the one that most are referring to playing loud music, I was listening to most of the stuff they were playing and most of it was parental advisory friendly, but the songs that weren't I noticed they tried to turn it down when vulgar words were coming up. I appreciated them doing that. We had planned to have a family friendly area with no cussing, drinking or smoking allowed in that area. With the bad weather we didn't get it marked off, but we WILL HAVE a dedicated area from now on for families to spectate from without worry of these things. I know we can't stop it all, but it will help.
As for the videos, we will work on policing the loud music for video purposes in the future.
We will also do everything we can to try to keep any rigs out of the direct race and staging area. We tried to block off the road leading up to the race hills, but they just drove around it.it is a problem and will be addressed with a more strict attitude in the future.
The incident with The guy with the gun was uncalled for, alcohol mixed with situation caused it to accelerate quickly, I took the pistol from him and calmed it down, it was wrong on his part as well as the ones that through rocks back him and his son. We don't need stuff like this happening and will try to eliminate the situation however necessary.
The seat belt deal is something I'm very passionate about, because I lost someone very dear to my heart, and he was to most everyone on this forum (Randy King). I always tell or yell at people I see without seatbelts on in any rig especially SXS.
I don't have a problem telling someone to leave the park for not following rules, especially when it comes to safety.
Thanks for all these comments and concerns, we always try to listen and make adjustments when we can.

Southern Rock Racing said:
I want personally apologize for the troubles from SXS at our previous event.
We use our SXS at every event to haul around our equipment, and they serve a very good purpose. I (Jeremy) sold my buggy (poison ivy) and bought a rzr because it was way more practacale than a rig on Rockwells for I used it for.
We had full intentions of not letting any vehicles in or near the race area other than people like Dale Larsen, Randall Key, and Eddie Staggs because of their disability, we allowed people to drive up there because it was so muddy. We always tried to block off trails leading into race ares but there is always that one group that drives through the tape and others follow.
We were disrespected by a few people that felt it was ok to just drive right through the race course by full size rigs, atvs and sxs. We have been called a**holes and several more vulgar names because we told them, not asked them, to get off the track. Trenton Parks is probably the one that most are referring to playing loud music, I was listening to most of the stuff they were playing and most of it was parental advisory friendly, but the songs that weren't I noticed they tried to turn it down when vulgar words were coming up. I appreciated them doing that. We had planned to have a family friendly area with no cussing, drinking or smoking allowed in that area. With the bad weather we didn't get it marked off, but we WILL HAVE a dedicated area from now on for families to spectate from without worry of these things. I know we can't stop it all, but it will help.
As for the videos, we will work on policing the loud music for video purposes in the future.
We will also do everything we can to try to keep any rigs out of the direct race and staging area. We tried to block off the road leading up to the race hills, but they just drove around it.it is a problem and will be addressed with a more strict attitude in the future.
The incident with The guy with the gun was uncalled for, alcohol mixed with situation caused it to accelerate quickly, I took the pistol from him and calmed it down, it was wrong on his part as well as the ones that through rocks back him and his son. We don't need stuff like this happening and will try to eliminate the situation however necessary.
The seat belt deal is something I'm very passionate about, because I lost someone very dear to my heart, and he was to most everyone on this forum (Randy King). I always tell or yell at people I see without seatbelts on in any rig especially SXS.
I don't have a problem telling someone to leave the park for not following rules, especially when it comes to safety.
Thanks for all these comments and concerns, we always try to listen and make adjustments when we can.
With as many people you draw into any event you would think the park owners would be happy step up their patrol and help you out any way they could. There is no reason a race organizer should have to take a gun away from somebody, or deal with the drunken idiots that are eventually going to ruin the events for everyone.

Someone pulls a gun over stupid stuff like that drunk or not they should be either shot with said gun, or the entire crowd chase them like some braveheart ****. I would have personally called the popo, he deserved it

It doesnt have anything to do with what you drive.....people today are asses,they had poor upbringing and dont know how to act..alabama white trash...no respect for others.....its the same people that throw **** out their window on the side of the road.... This country has gone straight to ****