• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sand lake recreation

rickibrat2

it appears right now that sand lake will be closed from sunday night till after 6 pm on fridays for the next six weeks till after 5/29/2005

this all seems silly it will kill the sand fle rally and it appears will rule on the long weekend next month where many pep[le arrive on wed or thursday to get nice places and set up for others in there group.

it appears right now that sand lake will be closed from sunday night till after 6 pm on fridays for the next six weeks till after 5/29/2005

this all seems silly it will kill the sand fle rally and it appears will rule on the long weekend next month where many pep[le arrive on wed or thursday to get nice places and set up for others in there group.

Can you please post up the link this info came from. I'm heading to Oregon in three weeks for a week of wheelin' and would like to read the 'official' version.

I found out the same thing and have a thread going here:

http://sandlakeduners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23364

There are links to all of the official information there. I have also called the ranger district and confirmed everything that is in that thread. It sucks fer sure as we were planning on heading down there this weekend, looks like we're just gonna go to Moses Lake instead.

J

WTF? That just blows! I'll take my money and spend it elsewhere on vacation if thats how its gonna be!

EDIT: I heard it is for road work...That changes my tune.:hi:

Last edited:

Just spoke with Tom from the Sand Lake Sandfleas and the rally is officially canceled. They are trying to reschedule for weekend of 06/23/07.