• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandy is hate fu@&ing NYC

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Seriously I hope the whole of New York state ends up in total and utter chaos.
Will we see a testing of their ubber strict gun laws where only the outlaws have guns and the law abidding citizens have to wait on NYPD to show up???

Couldnt have happened at a better time with the election next week.

Labor Dept says they may not be able to get the unemployment report out this week. How convenient, since last week's will undoubtedly be "revised upward" like it always is.

Anyone else find it interesting that these major storms keep hitting large, jumbled, low lying coastal cities? I'll be watching to see if we have another "katrina" type aftermath to this one.

Think someone has some buses ready this time :driving:........LMAO. It would seem like more of an issue in this case than with Katrina. NYC is HUGE and I think most use mass transit.

What the **** do they do in a situation like this? Cry? Bitch? Moan? Murder? he with the gun wins and takes a car to escape?

Blase said:
Anyone else find it interesting that these major storms keep hitting large, jumbled, low lying coastal cities? I'll be watching to see if we have another "katrina" type aftermath to this one.

Think someone has some buses ready this time :driving:........LMAO. It would seem like more of an issue in this case than with Katrina. NYC is HUGE and I think most use mass transit.

What the **** do they do in a situation like this? Cry? Bitch? Moan? Murder? he with the gun wins and takes a car to escape?

Well in the predominantly democratic states up there they depend on the government to take care of them...

Yep here we go again...........Katrina 2 "Hate ****ing In The Big Apple" opening later this week in New York City.......and in case you missed it Spike Lee made the first one........"Katrina Hate ****ing In The Big Easy".......August 29th 2005. :flipoff1:

NYC is the nations largest city correct?.......or should i say was the largest city? time will tell :eek: all them basements are going to get ****ed.....hate ****ed if you ask Wyatt. molaugh

They are in trouble!!

A83D8B2A4F1D5837B64D9F44F1277.jpg

This might be worse than Katrina if they are flooding like this before the storm even makes land fall.

Just got out of work up here in PA. A little bit of flooding nothing crazy, windy as all hell but really didnt see any trees down. Calling for the highest winds between 12-5am 60-70mph gusts. We live damn near right on the lake. The waves are pretty bad ass. I cant believe all the dumb ass people on the beach, its only 39 outside.

sledneck said:
Just got out of work up here in PA. A little bit of flooding nothing crazy, windy as all hell but really didnt see any trees down. Calling for the highest winds between 12-5am 60-70mph gusts. We live damn near right on the lake. The waves are pretty bad ass. I cant believe all the dumb ass people on the beach, its only 39 outside.

Whats the latest?

New York sucks. Lol they are outta power, doing alot of transfers from hospital to hospital.. been to the bronx and queens now. :****:

jrhall said:
New York sucks. Lol they are outta power, doing alot of transfers from hospital to hospital.. been to the bronx and queens now. :****:

Least you are getting to be in the upscale neighborhoods...

ridered3 said:
Least you are getting to be in the upscale neighborhoods...
Ha nothing says upscale like the Bronx.. Wasnt to bad in are neck of the woods. About 5.5" of rain, power outages, etc. We had a 70' pine tree that came down in the yard, it missed everything so its all good in da hood :afro: NYC and dirty jersey did get **** beat. Im just wondering how people are stuck down there, they forecasted this **** days in advance. Jrhall be gald your not in the Newark NJ area, that place really does make the bronx look like a upscale townhouse community.

sledneck said:
Ha nothing says upscale like the Bronx.. Wasnt to bad in are neck of the woods. About 5.5" of rain, power outages, etc. We had a 70' pine tree that came down in the yard, it missed everything so its all good in da hood :afro: NYC and dirty jersey did get **** beat. Im just wondering how people are stuck down there, they forecasted this **** days in advance. Jrhall be gald your not in the Newark NJ area, that place really does make the bronx look like a upscale townhouse community.

Glad to know y'all are alright. I'm surprised at the number of people they keep interviewing that are now stranded and they keep saying "We knew nothing about the big storms." They have been forecasting this storm for at least 10 days and warning of landfall since last Thursday so how did they not know?

Was it not on the tweeter or the facespace?