• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

self employment

crawlin85cj said:
Prime example of being ready to make a move and mentally prepared to sort it out profitably.

One of my Regional Managers received a call Monday from a gentleman he had been calling on. He had been trying to get some work from these folks for a couple months and the man called looking for a plastic pit liner. We don't sell pit liners, never have. The quick answer would have been no, the quick thinker's answer was "let me see what I can get done for you. How fast do you need it and can you give me 20 mins to call you back?" Having no idea where to order the product he first called a guy who called a guy. Bam, we have a source. A quick call to the supplier, a credit card number given right then followed by a return call to the customer with a YES and price. Sale made at a good margin and the entire transaction completed that day. Now we have a customer that calls, orders and is happy all because we say YES and establish a profitable point to satisfy the demand of a customer. I bet he calls back within the week looking for a core business product as the positive relationship has been established. Who knows, he may call today and order toilet paper. I don't care as long as they call.

This is the way all Buisness should be ran imo going out of their way to help earn your money..
2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO