• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sheep is rough

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
poor girl's seen better days :D
rough.jpg

that fuggin tire has maybe 100 miles on it, and I ran it one whole afternoon :spin:
holynewbie.jpg

'spensive fuggin hill
holy.jpg

Man, you guys go through expensive tires like nothing I've EVER seen! That sucks dude.

Wyatt picked up the arms today, so they're on their way north as I write this...

Todd

1TONZR2 said:
got any pics of what it use to like???/
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From it's first run in Disney...March, 2004 Kelly and Paul have the story. I was passed out when this happened in the middle of the night. Thank god for that tree. :eek:

Tractor links and torched bolt holes rule.
132977568-L.jpg

132977577-L.jpg

132977581-L.jpg

132977592-M.jpg

132977596-M.jpg

holy **** luke, I was thinking the same fuggin thing :eek: :eek: ****ing wow, I look like I'm 21. to be fair it has been 4.5 years, that was march 27, '03. I've gotten fatter, balder and older looking. damn :'(
I still throw down :flipoff1:

also, that last pic of the ghetto ass steering was a last ditch effort. that morning it didnt have steering, brakes or shock (or lights or wipers for the rain or a million other things) I couldn't get the clevis end to go on my arm and needed a heim on it. the clevis end was cast so I couldn't weld it to the heim. I then ran out of mig wire and welded that cage around the cut down clevis and then the cage to the heim. it worked. throttle did stick a little bit. we rammed miles racing up the hill behind him, I hit reverse and we went backwards down the hill WOT like a rocket sled. thank god for the tree bending the frame and knocking the back glass out. it also unstuck the throttle :D
don't drink and wheel on a shakedown run at 3 am in unfamiliar territory hours from home :flipgotcha: