• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shityota versus Busted Ass TJ ??? Versus YouTube Hill

L

lowbudgetjunk

Stoney lonesome, one month, highest mark. Buggy's need not enter. Fee is a case of beer, winner takes all. Stickys and non stickys are the only classes.

The key is that I challenge KMCMINN with non stickeys to make a higher mark than he does with Stickeys. We will bring two cases as to fulfill our own bet.

KMCMINN.... You in?

Kel Lawrence

Zero....just good at riling Up Kevin. Quit drinking after Grey Rock.

Anyhow, he hasn't put one tire on the hill yet, but has talked a lot of **** about it.

Pipers in. TJ, YJ, BJ....all the same. Gay as **** unless they have round head lights :flipoff1:

I'm damn near tempted to side bet on you beating the busted ass whatever J :smoke:

lowbudgetjunk said:
If i pee my seat first, will that make you commit?
Haha! Classic. Knowing he closed his eyes and smiled when he read that! . ;D Where's a video of this hill kel? Never seen much of the park. Look forward to seeing it. And bustin that hills ass.. :smoke:

Shityota is gonna be spitting out parts all over the bottom of the hill, and the yj guy will try to climb the side to go around the rocks at the top and barrell roll to the bottom :stir:

kmcminn said:
Casey this hill is scare you steep. I will definitely bring a helmet that day.

I will also bring a newspaper. That way we can roll it up and swat Kel whenever he starts trying to pee on people's stuff.

Hmmm. U bring a helmet!?? Ok maybe I'll watch.. After all I really just talk ****.. Haha. Don't want anyone thinkin they need to be there to see me dominate. Bahaha. I watched some videos of the park last Nite. And when rail buggies are there in masses that means one thing. STEEP. Them fukers are nuts.

Neal3000 said:
Shityota is gonna be spitting out parts all over the bottom of the hill, and the yj guy will try to climb the side to go around the rocks at the top and barrell roll to the bottom :stir:

I may have to push my piece a foot onto the trail to win. You sir are ambitious thinking it will make it on its own power all the way to the trail. Either way, I donate one case and get Kevins case. I will bring some Mothers and Armour All for him to clean and polish his wheels at the trail head :stir:

Haha. Kevin I think u may have Ur work cut out for u!! Haha.
And kel, i like the bet placed. Just thought about what It cost U vs others for a case of beer!! I knew U was pretty smart fella. Haha that's awesome. Maybe a friendly bet thread will start where small bets are made like this.. May be fun. I know one thing. If Kevin says he's wearing a helmet, and commit to this bet I will be there for sure.. I see where this is going. Hahaha