• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shityota versus Busted Ass TJ ??? Versus YouTube Hill

Re:

I'll take that....if I win, I get to cut a penis and balls on your misshapen noggin

Kel Lawrence

Re:

JAB, sorry if I was a drunken fool last time I saw you. I am usually worse. JK. But in all seriousness. I am going to sell all the beer I win and buy Ray Charles some driving lessons. I need not drink, and he need not attempt driving

Kel Lawrence

Re:

Tell your wife to come back over to sweep. Missed a spot in the corner and she knows better than that

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
JAB, sorry if I was a drunken fool last time I saw you. I am usually worse. JK. But in all seriousness. I am going to sell all the beer I win and buy Ray Charles some driving lessons. I need not drink, and he need not attempt driving

Kel Lawrence

Classic first impression !

We've all had those moments... :drinkers:

I'm ready to see this YouTube hill. If my ride is not back by then I'm sure Kevin will let me try it out in his....

Re:

And KMCMINN can still eat it. ***** has been like looking at this hill for months.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

I said sorry and he said he has been worse 3 other times. Pholman and I agree.

Kel Lawrence

molaugh

I really just don't know ......

long story short is "lowcostjunk" is actually drinking again tonight and Kevin has agreed to let me climb this hill in his jeep. That may be one of those major catastrophies he was talking about......

I'm out now :flipgotcha:

Re:

I approve a breathalyzer on said date and a ***** monitor for cock wagon numerous dos

Kel Lawrence