• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shityota versus Busted Ass TJ ??? Versus YouTube Hill

Yep.....Stevie Wonder, his new copilot, is going to spot for him :flipoff1: might be needing some new fenders after this trip

This is what I am challenging the busted up Gay-J with.

https://youtu.be/R-BStOGcGvU

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
This is what I am challenging the busted up Gay-J with.

https://youtu.be/R-BStOGcGvU

Kel Lawrence

First of all could you redo that video and give commentary TC style about all the bitchin features of this beast?

Secondly, have you considered grafting on the swingset in the background? I believe it would double or even triple the strength of your cage

Neal3000 said:
First of all could you redo that video and give commentary TC style about all the bitchin features of this beast?

Secondly, have you considered grafting on the swingset in the background? I believe it would double or even triple the strength of your cage

Robby Bobby is stopping by later for a Natural Light, adding a Mohawk and driving lessons. We done used the first swing set to make this custom cage, how much more do ya want? Hell this beast was gonna have a slide but it just wouldn't bolt up due to the frames ability to flex and keep all four tires on the ground.....even when upside down flashemifyougotem

I just saw this.

When is this happening or was this just a bunch of BS'ing

This looks like a pretty tough hill

Kevin?

Re:

Its going down. In the next 30-35 days. Just need to get a definite date and a few more folks. Kevin already got his helmet out and polished it up.

Kel Lawrence

I'm not getting on that hill in a rzr.

Just want to gas it and give you some encouragement. Now that you got that little scuff under your belt it's all good

Well if I get in on this there will need to be a set beer bet ! If I bring premium top grade natty light .I'm going to have to be insured that me an piper is not the only ones who brought beer that is worth drinking .

I'm in if I can figger out how to keep the wheels own the beer warrior

Attachments

• 20140530_100604.jpg
    20140530_100604.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 317
Kevin will be bringing the Michelob Ultra. Since I intend on winning, I will bring one case of Natty Light that will eventually go back to the store and some good beer for my side bet with Kevin :Joc:

Week before hl ride is bad. People like kushKrawlin that live a long way from park aren't going to come 2 weeks in a row. Most people that are heavily involved with family aren't going to want to be gone from home two weeks in a row. I know I won't be able to. I feel guilty enough for leaving boy for a day after working out of town all week. More less 2 weekends in a row.