• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shityota versus Busted Ass TJ ??? Versus YouTube Hill

This just keeps getting better and better. Is the competition private or can any ole shitbox join in as long as they pony up the beer? I am not real talkative on here, but I go to pretty much every big ride and my weekend home is half way between Choccolocco and Morris Mountain. I need to be more sociable and meet some of you fawkers. I been wanting to meet Kush since GSELL told me a couple funny stories.

creepycrawly said:
This just keeps getting better and better. Is the competition private or can any ole shitbox join in as long as they pony up the beer? I am not real talkative on here, but I go to pretty much every big ride and my weekend home is half way between Choccolocco and Morris Mountain. I need to be more sociable and meet some of you fawkers. I been wanting to meet Kush since GSELL told me a couple funny stories.

Just be ready for some **** talking and a 3 cylinder Yota blowing or going

rednecklights said:
Bring it and the natty !

Hell if you a fat boy in a rusty samurai this weekend at greyrock Hollar at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill do it. Ill be in the gayser this weekend.

Just an update. $26.48 spent on the Yota today which means Kevin needs to spend $264.80 to keep up. I can now keep dope in the front and rear of my piece. Be ****ing scared.

I also have have contemplated putting shocks on this bitch. Better bring some good beer. There is a bonus, traction adder on the list of improvements if I have time. Pictures to follow. Just not too detailed to give up all my secrets.

3db7f38aaaa99f0ab887b328c6c49b02.jpg

26408c3b8c9e02af1586906aed7fb9bf.jpg

43a119be55421f6e81de6e48f951ef41.jpg

Kel Lawrence

Re:

Date set as 5-16-2015....Kevin will surely have an excuse way before then.

Kel Lawrence

Dammit Kel, your garage looks like mine when I get to building something. Also looks like you need to invest in more lights.

Neal3000 said:
I can't decide what depresses me more- the shittiness of your rig, or the mess in your shop :****:

That is way cleaner than it was. Progress is what I call it. After the new roof gets put on and I get rid of the previous owners junk, it won't be cleaner, but at least it will be my mess :)

BTW, you entering the contest Mr. 3000? :stir:

Re:

I'm looking for a 22re.....KMCMINN will be on vacation

Kel Lawrence