• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Showtime 2.0

poolman said:
I'm curious, how much better are the stickies cut versus not cut?
I just cut the ones on Bombshell the same way. It lets the tread wrap around rocks better while running more pressure.

Ahh, I see, I'm definitely not a bouncer, but I like the hard stuff. I was just wondering if it would help to cut mine. High jack off lol

poolman said:
Ahh, I see, I'm definitely not a bouncer, but I like the hard stuff. I was just wondering if it would help to cut mine. High jack off lol

I was wondering the same thing, I think I will try it, if nothing else, it will give them more edges for biting. Great job Tim have no doubt that this one will be the best yet, cant wait to here it scream thumb.gif

New buggy seems to work really well. He still has some tuning to do on the engine but that should happen soon.
Here is a little video of him at Wheeling in the Country.

Warning, he doesn't thrash this buggy in the video so if thats what you are looking for you will be disappointed.
TIM CAMERON BREAKING IN SHOWTIME 2.0

Killer build as always.

Side note: I guess money cant buy a $2000 belt system that is truly squeal proof. Maybe it's one of those things that nobody cares about? It bugs the living crap out of me if mine chirps but I have zero money in my "custom" belt setup. Lol

Again great build. I loved the vid

That thing flexes like a boneless hooker on muscle relaxers!!!! :woot:

side note,really diggin the flame snorting ram skully at the end of the vid Cole!! :dblthumb:

redneckengineered said:
I see he didn't forget to install the patented TC belt squeal thumb.gif

On a serious note what is his reasoning behind the old school small block vs LS? I always enjoy hearing the differing opinions.

I don't know but that is one evil sounded sonofabitch. :woot: