• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snowmobiling

REST OF TODAY
SHOWERS AND A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. NEW SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 3 INCHES. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE MID 30S. EAST WIND IN THE PASSES NEAR 10 MPH BECOMING WEST THIS AFTERNOON.

TONIGHT
SHOWERS WITH A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE EVENING. SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 4 INCHES. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 15 MPH.

VETERANS DAY
SHOWERS IN THE MORNING...THEN A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON. SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET. SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 3 INCHES. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES NEAR 10 MPH.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
RAIN OR SNOW DEVELOPING. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET. LIGHT WIND BECOMING SOUTHEAST NEAR 10 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT.

THURSDAY
SHOWERS LIKELY IN THE MORNING...THEN MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. SOUTHEAST WIND IN THE PASSES NEAR 10 MPH IN THE MORNING BECOMING LIGHT.

THURSDAY NIGHT
RAIN OR SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET.

FRIDAY
SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET.

FRIDAY NIGHT
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET.

SATURDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN OR SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET.

SATURDAY NIGHT
RAIN OR SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET.

SUNDAY THROUGH MONDAY
RAIN AND SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET.

Mt. Baker Ski area has a 52" base:cheer::beer:

Nov 8th in a undisclosed location!

P1000467.jpg
[/IMG]

:fawkdancesmiley:

what side of baker were they planning on riding at? i doubt there is enough snow on the south side to get legally get through the meadow:eeek:

anyways im heading up to baker on friday on the snowboard:cheer:

I'm up here on the North side and its been pow for a few days now. I know they say they got whatever amount on Pan Dome but it has been coming down hard

...thanks by ruining winter for the rest of the world who doesn't snowmobile.

Snowmobiles have free range of the hills, yet somehow 99% of the ROADS in the hills get shut down and groomed for snowmobiles.

...and the next person that bitches about the damage to trees by wheelin' needs to take a trip to a popular snowmobile area in the spring and look at all the saplings with no tops from snowmobiles.

:rolleyes:

Why don't you sled Poohbair? Your probably to limp wristed:gay: huh? Your jealousy is very white trashy. By the way most of the snow parks in Western WA. have 30' plus feet of snow pack. Good luck trying to see a couple snapped off twigs at the top of a tree from the winter before :fawkdancesmiley: 99% of the logging roads are not groomed, just in the snow parks dummy! :fawkdancesmiley: Do you know how many trees the sno pack damages seasonally, naturally? "oh that broken tree top, that one is from a snowmobile" WTF!

Why don't you sled Poohbair? Your probably to limp wristed:gay: huh? Your jealousy is very white trashy. By the way most of the snow parks in Western WA. have 30' plus feet of snow pack. Good luck trying to see a couple snapped off twigs at the top of a tree from the winter before :fawkdancesmiley: 99% of the logging roads are not groomed, just in the snow parks dummy! :fawkdancesmiley: Do you know how many trees the sno pack damages seasonally, naturally? "oh that broken tree top, that one is from a snowmobile" WTF!

I don't sled cause its not my thing.
Yes, I am white trashy... whats your point?
I don't live in Western Washington.
Im not talking about logging roads. I am talking about FOREST SERVICE ROADS.

I don't have a problem with sleds in general... its just the uppity ****ing attitude, just like you seem to have, that your sport should ruin my winter.

hows the riding up past greenwater / enumclaw area:corn: ?? im new to the sport but know sumone with a few snowmobiles and would like to try it out.

TONIGHT
BREEZY. RAIN AND SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET. SNOW ACCUMULATION 6 TO 18 INCHES. SOUTHEAST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 20 MPH.

THURSDAY
RAIN AND SNOW. SNOW LEVEL RISING TO 4000 FEET...EXCEPT NEAR THE SURFACE AT THE PASSES. SNOW ACCUMULATION 6 TO 12 INCHES. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. SOUTHEAST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 20 MPH.

THURSDAY NIGHT
RAIN AND SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 5000 FEET. SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 6 TO 12 INCHES. SOUTHEAST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 20 MPH.

FRIDAY
RAIN AND SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET...EXCEPT NEAR THE SURFACE AT THE PASSES. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. SOUTHEAST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 20 MPH.

FRIDAY NIGHT
SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 15 MPH.

SATURDAY
SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S.

SATURDAY NIGHT
SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET.

SUNDAY
SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET.

SUNDAY NIGHT
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET.

MONDAY
RAIN OR SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET.

MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY
RAIN AND SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET.

TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 5000 FEET.

:cheer:anyone else gonna try to go find some landmines?:eeek:

hows the riding up past greenwater / enumclaw area:corn: ?? im new to the sport but know sumone with a few snowmobiles and would like to try it out.

supposed to be good, I ride in the north sound area mainly an never been there. I think there is a lot of sled traffic in the area

Latest posts