• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So who has the status on MattO?

I agree to a point, it is pointless to pass and then just be passed right back. If we are way faster than a car, then hell yeah. But in the rocks it was a slow go and we were just creeping along so I didn't see much point. Right before Outer Limits some guy in a bigger rig nerfed us and passed, we passed him back 2 minutes later in the rocks and never saw him again. **** like that makes me laugh.

Rocks are THE place to be a **** and pass as many as possible. If you get behind someone broken in a bottleneck you are dead.

Get angry......

jab and I had this same "discussion". You only make enemies when its single file and everybody has to go through the same bottle neck. when you drive up on somebody in a long ass line like OL or BD, you're just creating some bad karma. (if you believe in that ****). If it is a wide deal with multiple lines, hoods and roofs are traction, but in the single file ****, you end up stuck beside them or being rammed by a guy you pissed off. Matt was all about passing everyone patiently waiting in line. While I don't disagree and it is racing, at some points it is easier to help the shitty drivers in shitty equipment gtfo of your way so you too can go through. Don't get me started on that prick john james. He needs his ****ing ass kicked for holding everybody (25 of us) up on OL by not winching kirby back 5' while he blocked egress. prima donna ****ing prick.

wngrog said:
Rocks are THE place to be a **** and pass as many as possible. If you get behind someone broken in a bottleneck you are dead.

Get angry......
posted while I was typing.
in several cases I agree, but OL was single file with very small pull offs here and there. at that point you're either going over hoods or chancing a rollover. You're also chancing ending yours or someone elses day by tearing a schrader off a shock or a ps resi off or something. There's racing but there's still sportsmanship. plus I'm too nice entirely :flipgotcha:

blacksheep10 said:
posted while I was typing.
in several cases I agree, but OL was single file with very small pull offs here and there. at that point you're either going over hoods or chancing a rollover. You're also chancing ending yours or someone elses day by tearing a schrader off a shock or a ps resi off or something. There's racing but there's still sportsmanship. plus I'm too nice entirely :flipgotcha:

I see your point, but in the video where that dude passed MattO, I think that was a wise move. They were not stopped but they were coming up on a slow section. There is no way that guy knew if MattO could drive in the rocks or not, I say the safe bet it no so pass his ass when you can.

There was a guy on Backdoor in the main race that just sat there FOREVER. I heard later his wife was the spotter and she just had no hustle. I would have killed that guy. He just sat and sat and sat and then when it came time to winch the co-driver just doped around.

Of course I am in the peanut gallery and not on the line. I think MattO did great from watching him for an hour on his GoPro.

I jumped out of line and took 3 optional lines on Outer Limits. Everyone else had the same chance to take those lines and declined. I probably passed 12 rigs on that trail and will do the same during the next race. The way I look at it, the quicker I get to the bottleneck, the faster I can get through it and be putting distance between myself and those still stuck in it. I'll take optional, more difficult lines everytime if I can gain some positions.

looked like the torchmate rig that came smokin by you at the end of the first video. he was definitely haulin ass.

looks like ya'll had fun. sorry it didn't turn out better for ya.

blacksheep10 said:

Puh-C.

:flipoff1:

How about this from the same thread:

caddishack;12535815 said:
we were all out when Lucas Murphy chose to push and shove his way over the mess rather than get out and help. He winched over the top of Levi breaking both his coilover and bypass, thus making getting the mess cleaned up even worse

I talked to several people out there and all said the same thing about Lucas Murphy, guy is a complete fawking douche. I had an run in with him at SMORR and wanted to punch him in the face. This is the kinda **** I am talking about when making enemies and just being an asshole, instead of helping the situation and moving on.

Matt O. said:
I talked to several people out there and all said the same thing about Lucas Murphy, guy is a complete fawking douche. I had an run in with him at SMORR and wanted to punch him in the face. This is the kinda **** I am talking about when making enemies and just being an asshole, instead of helping the situation and moving on.
Yeah I saw Brian talking about that in another thread with the picture of Murphy pulling that ****. Karma is a bitch, he will get what is coming to him. There is just no need in destroying thousands of dollars worth of equipment like that. What a **** move.

bigsilly said:
Yeah I saw Brian talking about that in another thread with the picture of Murphy pulling that ****. Karma is a bitch, he will get what is coming to him. There is just no need in destroying thousands of dollars worth of equipment like that. What a **** move.

Truth, I was thinking Karma as well. We flopped in front of him at SMORR and he came up to us and starting dog cussing us to move. He could of helped and sent the co-dog out to move us, but he just sat there doing nothing and yelled at us. People like that piss me off, bitch about problems instead of trying to help solve them. I heard a bunch of people bitching about how he acts before the race, bet even more after.

bigsilly said:

where is the pic?

InDaShop said:
where is the pic?

KOH_ddd0281.jpg

Lucas didn't finish, think it was a trans, maybe it was karma, dunno. Maybe karma got me too.