• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something happened to me fellas.

pholmann said:
Good person... Nope not at all. Casey is our friend first and foremost. Whether you agree with or believe what Casey is saying, why attempt to knock the wind out of someone's sails that doesn't need or deserve it. He needs our support, not our cynicism.

Dang it dude, you know I am nonconfrontational and try to keep everyone smiling and happy! It is probably good I didn't see what was written. I may have not been so non confrontational. Either way Casey is here, he has a number of folks praying with and for him and making sure he is good and Patooye is off doing whatever he does when he is not failing the Internet. <<<<<See what I did there? He can't fail the Internet when he is banned

Realistically he is probably going through some stuff of his own if I had to guess. Might be a little jealous of ol lush starting to get his stuff together. Just speculating Tho. But I would say that would be the normal reaction to that type of scenario. Congrats to you Casey, I've never meet you yet but I hope you get your family back together. When you first starting posted I figured you were retarded, but I have laughed more at your post that anyone on any site I get on( which is only a few so don't let ya head get to big)

Re:

Reset in 3,2,1.

Reasons I am proud of you Casey:

Accepting overall responsibility
Accepting a higher power helped
Being greatful for what you have
Admitting specifics to your situation
Being positive, even when faced with the thought of losing your family

Lets stay on topic and stop beating the dead horse. What's done is done and no matter who said what. Casey is one of my buddies and I don't see him enough. But I do look forward to seeing him everytime our paths cross and feel like he is as good as gold and would literally give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Keep the chin up and Wheezy doing all the work.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

pholmann said:
Good person... Nope not at all. Casey is our friend first and foremost. Whether you agree with or believe what Casey is saying, why attempt to knock the wind out of someone's sails that doesn't need or deserve it. He needs our support, not our cynicism.

When I first read pats post I didn't honestly know how I wanted to answer, knowing Casey and what was going on I though I'd wait before I blew up. I'm glad he's banned, take that **** back to pirate......... Not a guy I want to ride with or sit around a campfire with or hear how good his BBQ is.

Re: Re: Something happened to me fellas.

JJ is all tech and data, religion has some tech, some data and alot of belief in things that do not add up when you put a pencil to them. 8)

Re:

Casey, I am proud of you. You are taking responsibility and bucking up. I am elated that you have been touched by the Holy Spirit. You will have ups and downs, and will be challenged/tempted every day forever. Just keep walking man. One step, focus, repeat.
I pray that my 30 year old step son gets what you have and gets the monkey off his back.
I am a phone call away and will drop everything to head up there and be there for you if you need.
Mark

Re: Re: Something happened to me fellas.

nwflyj said:
JJ is all tech and data, religion has some tech, some data and alot of belief in things that do not add up when you put a pencil to them. 8)
I agree with this.
And thanks again everyone for the kind words. I have became pretty good friends with a lot of you. And I appreachiate all the good things y'all said and some have done. I really do!

Re:

nwflyj said:
Casey, I am proud of you. You are taking responsibility and bucking up. I am elated that you have been touched by the Holy Spirit. You will have ups and downs, and will be challenged/tempted every day forever. Just keep walking man. One step, focus, repeat.
I pray that my 30 year old step son gets what you have and gets the monkey off his back.
I am a phone call away and will drop everything to head up there and be there for you if you need.
Mark
Thanks Mark!

After catching up on all this latest with JJ's comments, I can say this. Casey, this battle you are going to face is greater than anything JJ or anyone else can say or type. You have made me proud by standing up to face the music and came out on top this time. As well, look at all the help that is staring at you. This battle is not going to be fought by you alone, everyone on here (for the most part) is here to help you through this ordeal. So take it for what it's worth Casey, JJ did a great job at testing your new found faith whether he meant to or not. You are a sinner as we all are and need to be shown the ways of our error and the good of the faith. You are on the right track, now stay there or I will dump some 93 octane in the old HeartAttack and come looking for your azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Game on :dblthumb:

Thanks Gregg. I'm still amazed at how many really good friends I have made here. Hardline came along in my life right after my mom passed.... Gave me a awesome group of friends and folks I pretty much consider family. As mine kinda fell apart after mom passing. It may be silly to some.. But HL and the guys on here mean more to me than most will ever know. Hell I really don't have any of the old friends anymore. Just one or 2. But most don't understand why I'm so into Offroad and wheeling. To me it's more than building **** and wheeling. Which I love both a whole lot. But the other thing is how amazing the Offroad community is .. Such a tight family. Loyal and honest bunch of fellas for the most part. And loyal and honest is really all I'm bout. Real talk.
I just hope and pray when u see me blaze past you there's no hard feelings.. Thanks again Gregg

pholmann said:
Casey is our friend first and foremost. Whether you agree with or believe what Casey is saying, why attempt to knock the wind out of someone's sails that doesn't need or deserve it. He needs our support, not our cynicism.

Casey I haven't said anything because of my ID but what pholmann said above is correct.
I am not a religious person but I would never knock anyone down because of there beliefs.
I do wish you the best in your life and with what your going through.
There are a lot of good people on here that will do anything to help you out.
Wish you the best and hope to meet you at the next Hardline ride.

Re: Something happened to me fellas.

One day you'll look back on these moments and that's when you'll put it all together. The breakdown of your family is not God trashing and punishing you. Through Christ all of your mistakes are forgiven. Though never forget that God is our father in heaven. So just like when you were little and you stole a piece of gum from the gas station and your dad found out. He whipped your butt and said what you did was wrong. But what did he continue to do? Love you unconditionally.

So you learn from your mistakes and in some fashion you pay for them. Then God may give you another opportunity to reunite. Just build your faith brother. Surround yourself with Christians AND non believers later on. God will give you opportunities to share your story with others. Again you'll look back and see clear as day how God worked in you.

I don't know you either man. Truthfully your posts have tongue tied and confused me. You are still my brother in Christ and I wish you the best man :)

Re:

I agree, it's the people that make wheeling fun. I just couldn't get out of it when I sold my crawler, had to go buy a sxs so I could still come to a few rides and ease around with all you fawkers. Lol

Spiritual problem, not religious problem. But hey, If religion helps you go for it. Anything is better than withdrawals right lol.
BGYviXt.jpg