• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something happened to me fellas.

Re: Re: Something happened to me fellas.

pholmann said:
Whatever you gotta tell yourself. I've yet to see your ass on the trail. :rolf: :flipoff1:
Lol! Hardline rides always fell on bad weekends for me.

1.) I don't ride anything but motorcycle during the summer - too hot.

2.) You don't wheel in Alabama enough, just like I don't wheel in TN enough. Lol

TacomaJD said:

2.) You don't wheel in Alabama enough, just like I don't wheel in TN enough. Lol

Bitch you won't come to any hardline rides. You would rather talk **** on here than ride :****:

TacomaJD said:

I betcha I ride in Alabama more than you ride in Tennessee. I'm usually down that way 2-3 times a year.

pholmann said:
I betcha I ride in Alabama more than you ride in Tennessee. I'm usually down that way 2-3 times a year.

He does ride his lawnmower and bike a lot :stir:

pholmann said:

I never ride in TN, ever. Lol. Wait is AOP in TN? I will be there a time or two this fall, used to ride Aetna a lot, but as for windrock, golden mtn, and all the others, never been there. Actually make look into getting in the club or whatever it is to ride Aetna some more. Just found out they banned all atv's/utv's at Skyline WMA where we rode a **** ton last year. All the deer hunters got pissed off and raised hell. Both parties has just as much right to be there as the other, but they won. But yeah, I don't come to TN much unless it's on the bike...and actually heading to Deals Gap again this weekend, staying in downtown Knoxville at the Hilton Sat night. Come on out and have some beers. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
I never ride in TN, ever. Lol. Wait is AOP in TN? I will be there a time or two this fall, used to ride Aetna a lot, but as for windrock, golden mtn, and all the others, never been there. Actually make look into getting in the club or whatever it is to ride Aetna some more. Just found out they banned all atv's/utv's at Skyline WMA where we rode a **** ton last year. All the deer hunters got pissed off and raised hell. Both parties has just as much right to be there as the other, but they won. But yeah, I don't come to TN much unless it's on the bike...and actually heading to Deals Gap again this weekend, staying in downtown Knoxville at the Hilton Sat night. Come on out and have some beers. :drinkers:

Dammit man. I'll be in harlan all weekend or I would.

pholmann said:
Dammit man. I'll be in harlan all weekend or I would.

No idea what time we will arrive in Knoxville, we'll have knocked down 250-300 miles before we get there and will probably be dead tired, so it's likely not gonna be a very lengthy or late night on the town. Lol

TacomaJD said:
No idea what time we will arrive in Knoxville, we'll have knocked down 250-300 miles before we get there and will probably be dead tired, so it's likely not gonna be a very lengthy or late night on the town. Lol

JD you need to stop at the Bearden Beer Market ! It's just a couple miles down Kingston pike from were your staying! 4524 Old Kingston Pike Knoxville TN 37919 trust me you will be in beer heaven

I'm pretty sure from past conversations that you are a Christian ? Correct ?

I reckon things change us in difference seasons and it's wonderful that you feel the Lord finally has your attention and it was time to change. Congrats on finding peace and having the courage for a public declaration of your faith. From this point forward what direction do you feel the Lord is leading you ? Your situation is very unique and your pain could be used to help so many other people. Do you have any churches locally you're interested in visiting ? Hardline folks are awesome.
I've been fortunate to be close to quite a few but a "life group" at a local church could really plug you into other folks that can give you the spiritual growth and support you'll need. Have you been reading any scripture ? Check out the "your move" app , the preacher is pretty awesome his name is Andy Stanley and i believe he's around Atlanta.

TacomaJD said:
.and actually heading to Deals Gap again this weekend, staying with Tonyb Sat night. Come on out and have some beers. :drinkers:

Fixed it for you.

Re: Re: Re: Something happened to me fellas.

tonybolton said:
You're jus manstrating.....change your manpon. Jus cuz you don't like poor people....you should still go! 8)

Can't figure out why he rides and let's me hang out at his plantation. Am poor people