• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STP riders

Does KOH severely **** up the residents around it's day? No, it's in the ****ing desert. Do KOH competitors piss in and leave trash in the yards of surrounding homes? No. Do any KOH competitors go out of their way to be a nuisance to anyone else? No.

You sure about that?

Have fun and good luck. A guy in my club is doing it also (in 2 days though). Be careful around the roy-yelm area- A couple idiots-Brian H and TrikeKid live out there :fawkdancesmiley:

(I haven't met either one, just poking back at 'em)

Have fun and good luck. A guy in my club is doing it also (in 2 days though). Be careful around the roy-yelm area- A couple idiots-Brian H and TrikeKid live out there :fawkdancesmiley:

(I haven't met either one, just poking back at 'em)

I had like 13000 dollars worth of windows in my box truck a few years ago.....i was heading north and had to drive in the ditch because all the cars heading south were in my lane due to the bikers. It cost me one window and a flat tire because those fawkers have no respect for the cars on the road.....so i dont see any reason to respect them. :mad:The have a bike lane for a reason.......the road wasnt made for them it for cars and trucks but for some reason they think they own the ****ing road.

I had like 13000 dollars worth of windows in my box truck a few years ago.....i was heading north and had to drive in the ditch because all the cars heading south were in my lane due to the bikers. It cost me one window and a flat tire because those fawkers have no respect for the cars on the road.....so i dont see any reason to respect them. :mad:The have a bike lane for a reason.......the road wasnt made for them it for cars and trucks but for some reason they think they own the ****ing road.

You gotta get one of those air horns HF special,saw this hottie today on the water front she was running and leaned over to tie her shoe or whatever hit that fuwker startled the hell outa of her it was a good view too:redneck::haha:

Look out for the ass hole in the diesel truck with his programer set on 100 hp in tenino this weekend... I have no problem sharing the road with bikes but I've had it with the STP ****s. Have your day, do your thing and enjoy yourselfs... but dont block my driveway or the 5 miles in either direction all weekend. Dont fill up both lanes so I cant even drive down the road safely! I think the entire wheeling comunity on its worst day couldn't even come close to the what the STP riders do for there sport in the communitys they ride through in one weekend. I will continue to be considerate of cyclists on the road that obay the laws, but the rest get the smoke...

Have a good time on your ride, be safe, and respect the others you share the road with.

So it's a jealousy thing then? You have to buy tabs and they don't?.....So put tabs on a bike and you're good with everything else being bitched about?:corn:
Start taxing them and they can ride down the middle of the road for all I care. But till then I'm not moving over.

as a previous rider, I remember the 507 area being quite ughhhh....

Why? there is barely a shoulder to ride on, and you have idiots whizzing by at 50-60 mph. Its just common courtesy to slow down when there is lots of traffic. Bike, car, otherwise. And its NOT worth someone dying over it.

On the otherhand, bikers need to know that you MUST stay single file unless passing. This has been pounded into our heads over and over again. Those who don't listen are usually the ones that piss off those complaining here.

as a previous rider, I remember the 507 area being quite ughhhh....

Why? there is barely a shoulder to ride on, and you have idiots whizzing by at 50-60 mph. Its just common courtesy to slow down when there is lots of traffic. Bike, car, otherwise. And its NOT worth someone dying over it.

On the otherhand, bikers need to know that you MUST stay single file unless passing. This has been pounded into our heads over and over again. Those who don't listen are usually the ones that piss off those complaining here.

They ride 5 to 6 wide sometimes and are in a big group. They will not move and if you honk they get pissed off. It seems to get worse and worse every year to.