• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

toyotabeau

straddleline orv park is now open and under new management from promotopromotions.com. we are in the process of building a rock section and will be having a playday sunday may 22. All the proceeds will go towards buying more rock and more rock! we need BIG rocks and lots of them. I have a course marked out to run and plan on having a couple 4 ft concrete pipes stacked up and maybe some loader tires to play on. as well as a some very deeep mud pits that i will give a tee-shirt to anyone who makes it thru un assisted. check out my youtube channel snbbrown1

964.jpg

961.jpg

When is it open to 4x4s? What is the 4x4 entrance fee? Camping fee? How many miles of 4x4 trails are open now? Are you going to open more? I have done some of the trails but there was never a map so I never went too far back in the woods.
:cheer:

Last edited:
Hi All:

Thanks for sharing this info with us! :awesomework:

How many miles of 4wd trails are we speaking of? Level of difficulty??

Straddeline is just west of the Olympia/Lacey area, correct?

Regards,

Alan

Very very very cool!!!!!

Edit: May be a dumb question. But are you still going to have competitions?

Last edited:
im 32 ..i grew up going there and watching my dads buds and him all building that place from time to time..like many others on here...ill say that you are filling in the 2 best bog holes out there right bobby long...john deere green tore it up..that was when they had mud boggs not drags.it was fun...i had video of the funkin pumkin floating threw there..it is a great place..with a dance hall also..love camping there..and watching the race jeeps.:redneck:

Never wheeled there, but spent many a weekends on the quads in the late 90's. I tried to take a grizzly through one of the mud pit drainage ditches one weekend!

Almost made it

001-1-1.jpg

Edit: May be a dumb question. But are you still going to have competitions?

According to the PNW4WDA website they are having 2 races out there (possibly--1 race location may be changed due to scheduling)

Also, the 4WP Jamboree(?) will be held there.

Hopefully that gives you a little help:beer:

Bitchin!!!! hope the prices are reasonable enough so that we can mud drag there again. Love Straddline, 20 mins from oly.... Keep us posted bro.:redneck:

Hi All:

Thanks for sharing this info with us! :awesomework:

How many miles of 4wd trails are we speaking of? Level of difficulty??

Straddeline is just west of the Olympia/Lacey area, correct?

Regards,

Alan

Theres not miles of trails for us, more like a half mile at most. Thats IF you run the gas line which I'm sure is off limits. The park itself is not that big really, it does backup against capitol forest so if your a moto/atv guy your golden.

The rocks are cool but it's not a area that you'd go to camp and wheel....mabey some day testing, but that'd be about it for wheeling.

Stu

yes yes yes. everything on this thread its true and correct. sounds like you are all familiar with the place. we are working on making it better for wheeling as it is primarily a motorcycle facility. we have about 100 acres of free roaming and can add new trails. and yes we boarder dnr land witch opens may1st... on the playday may 22 we will be charging 10 per rig and plenty of parking and rv hookups(first come first serve) we will be having a quad race that day so the entertainment will be free.lol. lots of bathrooms with showers. food vendors, some covered parking and a mechanic and shop onsite to help with repairs.

We'll be there. Gonna try to get my buddies club together out there. We used to all meet there opening day every year. Thanks again.

yes yes yes. everything on this thread its true and correct. sounds like you are all familiar with the place. we are working on making it better for wheeling as it is primarily a motorcycle facility. we have about 100 acres of free roaming and can add new trails. and yes we boarder dnr land witch opens may1st... on the playday may 22 we will be charging 10 per rig and plenty of parking and rv hookups(first come first serve) we will be having a quad race that day so the entertainment will be free.lol. lots of bathrooms with showers. food vendors, some covered parking and a mechanic and shop onsite to help with repairs.

So you going to add trails? Very cool. If you added enough to keep us busy then it could be worth wile.

Stu