• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws on Discovery

zukimaster said:
I use to be all about this ****! spent many nights at Martin Road in Huntsville, and over by Huntsville Engines, Street racing was pretty big a few years ago around here, but has settled down, I had a 1977 Vega all metal, and stock looking besinds the 31x18.50 tires, but could drive it around on the street a little bit, had a 555 chevy with a butt load of nitrous, ran 5.30's with DOT tires, mufflers, etc! If i still had it, guess i would have to call some of those ****ers out! but they never showed that #1 car last night, Murder Nova, he has alot of youtube videos, he is a bad bitch, check out shawn muder nova wheelie! shows him leavin about waist high out in the street!

Awesome. We used to go to Martin Road everytime that we could the last 2 years that you could go up there without the cops ticketing every single person there. It is cool to see someone on this forum that went there a lot too. We had a 72 Chevy truck with a 383, nothing close to what you had but damn it was fun.

crawlin85cj said:
I googled it. It's all legit. Nothing fake or staged. That's my story and I'm sticking to it so it will still be cool once a week on TV.

I used to be a hard core street race junkie. Every weekend, multiple stops across DFW until the sun came up. I got out before I went to jail or got shot. It's in my blood and I have always had street cars, my taste has just refined a little as I get older. I love that **** and still look for a Mustang or Vette at stop lights. I'm a hoodrat and I admit it.

Having said that, I don't know how legit the "list" is but I know for a fact at least a few of those cars are legit. I have a couple friends that grew up with some of those guys, they have always had beater cars with monster motors since high school. It's a way of life over here where we don't have woods and mountains.

You need to make a run up there and call someone out in the CTSV! :****: :flipoff1: molaugh

I watched it last night and though I will continue to watch I thought it was a little gay. I bet cops in OK right now are HATE'IN that show. It's making them look like they can't catch anyone!!

Cash Days is where it all started. 1320 video. Glad to hear somebody here knows what YB is. :dblthumb:

I have got to check this show out, got introduced to street racing in Houston around 2000. Learned real quick my ass was better off to stay on the sidelines at the track. I saw some crazy **** and had some laughs, but it was not for me.

WHIZARD said:
Awesome. We used to go to Martin Road everytime that we could the last 2 years that you could go up there without the cops ticketing every single person there. It is cool to see someone on this forum that went there a lot too. We had a 72 Chevy truck with a 383, nothing close to what you had but damn it was fun.

I live right over by there, remember hearing yall running late nights from my bedroom. Not sure where all the big motor cats race around here now

I was seriously wanting someone to punch Asian in the face.I can't imagine this show makes it a second season. I was really wanting to see the nova make a pass

Finally caught this show last night. These guys can't be seriously street racing only with these cars. 2000hp Nova? 1500hp MC? I love how they had the damn street lit up with all the television lights. How inconspicuous! :gay:

Badass cars, douchebag drivers. Someone needs to kick AZN in the nuts. :****:

I couldn't stand to watch it any more after the farm truck raced the 300c. They didn't have great angles, but it sure didn't look like it pulled on the guy that much. They are both freaking out like schoolgirls when they beat the guy. Everyone on the show talking about the "list" like anyone gives a ****. The cars are cool, but the rest of its a complete waste of air time.

:gay:

bgredjeep said:
I couldn't stand to watch it any more after the farm truck raced the 300c. They didn't have great angles, but it sure didn't look like it pulled on the guy that much. They are both freaking out like schoolgirls when they beat the guy. Everyone on the show talking about the "list" like anyone gives a ****. The cars are cool, but the rest of its a complete waste of air time.

:gay:

Made for TV yes, but still cool. A SRT8 300 stock is a decent car in a straight line, any mods and that car comes alive. Watching the import pull on them for a little bit was the best part. I'm looking forward to seeing the big boys race next week.

FYI that farm truck runs 10.0's you can see the videos all over youtube of it doing it. Maybe faster now

Re: Re: Re: Street Outlaws on Discovery

Macman said:
FYI that farm truck runs 10.0's you can see the videos all over youtube of it doing it. Maybe faster now
it showed the engine it looked like a crate 454 or 502? But it don't impress me hell some of the buggys here could beat that junker ;D

Its ok but i have a couple buddies that can and have smoked them boys but they wont let them in on the deal. They are a buncha pricks! If you aint one of their "boys" you aint nothing. None the less, i still like anything fast lol

Go BIG Or Go Home!! ????